The Chat Room

biometrics

I don't know if there is a legal limit I used to get a year.
According to the Medicines and Related Substances Act (ACT NO. 101 OF 1965) you need a prescription from your doctor every six months to obtain your chronic medication. This is to ensure that your doctor manages your chronic condition, checks on you regularly, and is able to monitor how your condition is managed by the medication.

biometrics

I don't know if there is a legal limit I used to get a year.
I used to gippo it by taking the script to two pharmacies, got 11 months that way by buying in advance.

But I discovered that my hospital plan includes PMB so the doc visit is covered, so I don't do that anymore.

Nicholas

The things we watch as children that might be considered age-inappropriate, but which some of us at that age may not know is happening. I watched "Excalibur" when it came out on Betamax in the early 1980s. I had already heard some of "O Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi" by way of an Old Spice advertisement. Said music would also go onto a list of music I might listen to while reading "The Lord of the Rings."

I have "Carmina Burana" on CD, and have to date not been interested in listening to anything more than the first track. "In taberna"? No thanks.

Nicholas

I worked for several hours this afternoon. It let me feel that I had done something worthwhile rather than that I had squandered my time.

Nicholas

First day back at work for 2022. :) Missed the people at work. Forgot how long my work laptop [Lenovo V510] takes to get going.

I wish you all a good day - unless that isn't what you want. :p

Nicholas

It didn't take long for me to find my first one of the year. :)

How much trouble will working on a docx file in Word 2007 at home and Word 2010 at work cause in terms of formatting? Will the document be noticeably different? Would it be best for me to work on it in Word 2007 alone?

Jings

It didn't take long for me to find my first one of the year. :)

How much trouble will working on a docx file in Word 2007 at home and Word 2010 at work cause in terms of formatting? Will the document be noticeably different? Would it be best for me to work on it in Word 2007 alone?

Not that different for basic formatting. You can always change the extension back to 2010 at work without any issues.