The Chat Room

Jings

Wouldn't it help to resemble the character I am pretending to be? Try asking someone who is a paid-up member of the Geek Culture Club.
I would think it's all cool as long as you're a fan of your cos play hero. But then again, haven't asked a paid-up member of the club. Anyone here who's a member?

Rudolph Hart

That was a successful morning of adulting. I finally worked up the energy to go and stand in the queue at the licensing department, got five vehicles licensed, moved over to the next queue and got my drivers licence card. I get remembered to pick up a chainsaw file on the way past the Stihl place and then decided to have a cup of coffee and a bite to eat before leaving town.

It’s a glorious day, sunny with some cloud around. 24° and so clear I can see forever from on top of the hill at the coffee shop. I can see the trees in my garden (well the big ones anyway) ten km away and I’d guess about halfway across to the ‘berg.

The coffee is good and the bacon and eggs will be just as good when they arrive. I’ll start hermitting again this afternoon, but for now I’m enjoying being out.

Sinbad

Going to get my covid booster at 2:45pm today. Got to catch the bus to the doctors' rooms, my wife has the car as she's landed a job and isn't confident enough in public transport to use it :ROFLMAO:

GP is 2 minutes walk from where she's working though, so she can at least give me a ride home!

Jings

That was a successful morning of adulting. I finally worked up the energy to go and stand in the queue at the licensing department, got five vehicles licensed, moved over to the next queue and got my drivers licence card. I get remembered to pick up a chainsaw file on the way past the Stihl place and then decided to have a cup of coffee and a bite to eat before leaving town.

It’s a glorious day, sunny with some cloud around. 24° and so clear I can see forever from on top of the hill at the coffee shop. I can see the trees in my garden (well the big ones anyway) ten km away and I’d guess about halfway across to the ‘berg.

The coffee is good and the bacon and eggs will be just as good when they arrive. I’ll start hermitting again this afternoon, but for now I’m enjoying being out.

Sounds like a great day you're having so far. Hope it only gets better.

satanboy

1639485147882.png
South Africans UNITED against SHELL
Currently the Amazon Warrior is surrounded by Vessel Traffic ( Plus Fishing Vessels ) which means that they will have some difficulty blasting. Need 100 more Vessels to come to this area asap ( For Fishing Reasons )

Jings

Going to get my covid booster at 2:45pm today. Got to catch the bus to the doctors' rooms, my wife has the car as she's landed a job and isn't confident enough in public transport to use it :ROFLMAO:

GP is 2 minutes walk from where she's working though, so she can at least give me a ride home!

Will your wife really give you a ride home or is there a possibility you'll end up driving?

Tribs

She just prefers it. Still a little nervous about the new road rules etc perhaps?
That it possible. I just don't get it. I have often sat in the drop off zone at Gautrain. A car will pull up - both people get out - lady gets in behind the steering wheel and drives off. I have wondered if it is her who doesn't want to drive, if he doesn't want her to drive, is it his car? My hubby never wanted to drive - I did it all. It worked as I don't like being the passenger. And I hated his driving. He was too nervous.

Sinbad

I normally do all the driving except on long trips, she'll give me a spell every now and then
Just always been that way