The Chat Room

Rudolph Hart

Today it was me vs banks. I’m not winning, although I did close one account so that I don’t have to deal with that particular bunch of morons again. I had a Kulula credit card (used to give good loyalty points back when I would still consider flying locally), but when it expired they never replaced it. Eventually I called and after being cut off numerous times I eventually decided to just close the account. The card is run by FNB, but they now refuse to send the new card to the branch. The courier they use insist on me giving my ID number to them when they phone, and refuse to confirm my ID only when they deliver. I don’t need that kind of run around, so they can just put the money they owe me into my main account and shove their card, their flight, their holiday bookings and anything else they may want to use to make money out of me.

Rudolph Hart

Yes, I had the number plate searched. Came back with a name I knew and confirmed it is her ex. Confronted her about it and she didn't deny it.
That’s a bugger. I have one or two exes who I am still friends with, and if one of them were to visit or I needed to visit one of them, I’d make sure my current knows about it before it happens, and is invited to come along too if she wants.

Rudolph Hart

Lara

I have been to the Waterfront and Walmer Park Shopping Centre. I don't think I have watched any movies in Gqeberha, though. We were there on holiday. We also went to The Coach House for supper. This was at least 5 years ago.
Lots have changed since you've been here. Visit. :)

biometrics

Just took a cheese covered burrito out of the oven and it slipped out of my hands ending up face down partially on the oven door and the rest on the floor. Aaaaarrrrggghhhh!!!

Nicholas

Lots have changed since you've been here. Visit. :)
Maybe some day. It depends heavily on my brother. I am glad to have had the opportunity to watch the water show at The Boardwalk before that shut down. Was it because of the drought?

satanboy

Just took a cheese covered burrito out of the oven and it slipped out of my hands ending up face down partially on the oven door and the rest on the floor. Aaaaarrrrggghhhh!!!
I keep dropping food between the oven and the door.

1638944831951.png