The Chat Room

Nicholas

Just found out my girlfriend of two years cheated on me with her ex.

Happy days…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow...in my little world, it is strange that a woman would do this. I mean, men are the sex-obsessed creatures that run after every woman in sight.
:ROFLMAO:🤪🤪

Johnatan56

Wow...in my little world, it is strange that a woman would do this. I mean, men are the sex-obsessed creatures that run after every woman in sight.
:ROFLMAO:🤪🤪
That's quite modern (basically since Hollywood), used to be the stereotype that women were.

Oh no - I am really sorry. That is horrible.
Don't worry, we're here for you...practically 24/7. Type and we'll listen.
Thank you.

Not much to say I guess... went over, saw a car I didn't recognize. She said she was busy, wouldn't say whose car it was. Did some digging, found out and recognized the name.

A bit unsure how to proceed. On the one hand, fuck 'em. On the other, the more base part of my mind says enact raw vengeance, though that won't accomplish anything. Apparently murder is illegal or something.

Nicholas

1638872061703.png

Okay.....sends Scrabble, Backgammon, Snakes and Ladders, Chess, Ludo, Cluedo, Pictionary, Monopoly, Poleconomy, Risk, and a pack of cards.

Tribs

Thank you.

Not much to say I guess... went over, saw a car I didn't recognize. She said she was busy, wouldn't say whose car it was. Did some digging, found out and recognized the name.

A bit unsure how to proceed. On the one hand, fuck 'em. On the other, the more base part of my mind says enact raw vengeance, though that won't accomplish anything. Apparently murder is illegal or something.
Yes - it is. Not sure torture is - you should look into that.

But seriously - consider yourself lucky that you found out now and not later. Even if they weren't doing anything - she is keeping things from you. That is not good in a relationship. If people cannot be open in a relationship - there are deeper problems.

Nicholas

Thank you.

I am sorry to hear that. I imagine that you are feeling hurt and betrayed. Do you have something cathartic you do when you are upset that will not get you into trouble?

Nicholas

View attachment 30381

Okay.....sends Scrabble, Backgammon, Snakes and Ladders, Chess, Ludo, Cluedo, Pictionary, Monopoly, Poleconomy, Risk, and a pack of cards.
I have started listening to a podcast called D and D Minus in which they play Dungeons and Dragons[?] using various dice. It sounds as though it could be fun given the right people.