The Chat Room

Nicholas

The injection site feels tender when I move my arm. I am still not interested in doing what is required to migrate to Windows 11, though.
The Voices have been silent. It's unsettling. They're not even doing ASMR.

Jings

The injection site feels tender when I move my arm. I am still not interested in doing what is required to migrate to Windows 11, though.

That's a pity. AMSR is pretty soothing.

Venomous

Lightly apply voltaren or repril gel on the tender spot.

Then think some more about win11.

Maybe the voices are sleeping so they can be awake later when you wish to sleep....

Johnatan56

Don't worry, it has another 4 years to get you to do it.

Nicholas

Lightly apply voltaren or repril gel on the tender spot.

Then think some more about win11.

Maybe the voices are sleeping so they can be awake later when you wish to sleep....
I had neither on hand, so I tried Moov.

They can be relied on to pipe up when I wold like to fall asleep.

Venomous

The sound of somebody whispering sometimes makes me feel uneasy. At other times, it gives me tingles - as what sometimes happens when I touch or rub the sides of my fingers.
I don't mind if people whisper. I hate it if people insist on whispering right into your ear.
Then I just wanna smack 'em.

Jings

The sound of somebody whispering sometimes makes me feel uneasy. At other times, it gives me tingles - as what sometimes happens when I touch or rub the sides of my fingers.
How do you know if the whispering is going to make you feel uneasy or give you tingles?

Jings

I had neither on hand, so I tried Moov.

They can be relied on to pipe up when I wold like to fall asleep.
Be thankful they're voices. I get woken up by bird who sings really loudly during the night, and not pretty song either. Sometimes I play the sounds of a screeching owl, scaring the bird away temporarily.

PhireSide

Hello Phireside. How are you keeping?
I'm all good! How are you? I haven't been to your side of the world in forever. Left the telecoms gig and went back to IT - no more driving around all over the country anymore:D