The Chat Room

Nicholas

Did you have an interesting chat?
She asked me questions, I answered them. It wasn't a lengthy conversation. She was part of the hospital's vaccination processing pipeline.
I was in the 1 to 2pm slot, and reached the 15 minute waiting area by 13H35.

Jings

She asked me questions, I answered them. It wasn't a lengthy conversation. She was part of the hospital's vaccination processing pipeline.
I was in the 1 to 2pm slot, and reached the 15 minute waiting area by 13H35.

Oh, so it was questions like "Is it your first or second dose". Nice that you didn't have to wait long.

Nicholas

Oh, so it was questions like "Is it your first or second dose". Nice that you didn't have to wait long.
Also whether I have allergies, whether I have had CoViD-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, how I am feeling about being vaccinated and being vaccinated for CoViD 19 regularly in the future.

Jings

Also whether I have allergies, whether I have had CoViD-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, how I am feeling about being vaccinated and being vaccinated for CoViD 19 regularly in the future.
Can you imagine another 2 to 3 years of booster shots?

SlinkyMike

I expect to be vaccinated regularly for the remainder of my life, just as I am for influenza.
It's fucked how damned well peculiar such a rational outlook seems at the current time. The stuff I have read recently... SMH.