The Chat Room

satanboy

What a hectic day. Started at 6:30am. No breakfast. Moving guys arrived at 8am. They took 4 hours to empty the apartment. No lunch. Arrived in St Helena Bay and the trucks arrived 20min later. Can't find cutlery, beer opener, cat goes missing for 2 hours (hiding behind couch). Couldn't figure out new gas stove. Had green tea and rusks for supper.
Can hear the ocean while lying in bed now.

biometrics

What a hectic day. Started at 6:30am. No breakfast. Moving guys arrived at 8am. They took 4 hours to empty the apartment. No lunch. Arrived in St Helena Bay and the trucks arrived 20min later. Can't find cutlery, beer opener, cat goes missing for 2 hours (hiding behind couch). Couldn't figure out new gas stove. Had green tea and rusks for supper.
Ha ha, that's great. Enjoy the newness.

Nicholas

That's quick.

We would move regularly when I was a child. My father worked for a bank, and they liked to move him around every so often. Not great when you are going to school. Packing and unpacking felt interminable.

My employer advertises job vacancies internally as well as seeking applicants elsewhere. It looks as though a diploma or degree are minimum requirements for most positions. Out of curiosity, I had a look at the syllabus of an IT Diploma. It looked intimidating - not just for the content, but for how much one has to cover over 2 years.

Nicholas

Do you hear a rumbling sound at night?

Baxteen

just got word I should have my bike back by next weekend.
final missing parts have arrived in the country from Japan after Yamaha south africa had to put them on back order.
I also saw the other day that I mildly fucked up.
instead of putting the money from insurance into a saving pocket I miss clicked and put it into my credit card.
not the end of the world I don't use the CC often but I did use it a few times.
so this is going to be a very tough month after pay day. going to have to move the money around to pay the full amount.

Baxteen

Cost after accident has been:
Uber about R4K
New Helmet R4K
New gloves R780
Helmet kit to move helmet communication system to the new helmet R380
bandages, ointments and pain pills after the accident R3K

so all in all that cunt in the Fortuner cost me R11K that the insurance does not cover.