The Chat Room

satanboy

1711786535992.png
A house in Westering in the Western suburbs of PE is currently on fire. Fire crews continue to fight relentlessly to save what can be saved. At this stage, there is speculation around the possibility that there is still someone inside the house.
This is a developing story as the fire is not yet under control.

Nicholas causing mayhem again

scudsucker

I reply for a while, waste their time.
I do too. And then go for broke, part of my mind is a cesspit of disgusting and horrendous things, and I want to share!

I strung along one of those "Hi" people until we got to goatse and tubgirl

Rudolph Hart

I’ve bought a car. Same as the last one, but red. Makes sense to stay with what worked well, and besides, I’ve got roof racks for that model, and a full set of spare rims.

DA-LION-619

Just found out CF is sending SA traffic to the UK so had to do an upgrade to a paid plan.

Tuesday is gonna be fun

biometrics

Finally got my own room sorted out and my clothes unpacked, nearly a week after moving. Had so much to sort out first before I could do stuff for myself.

Knackered.

biometrics

Our Microserver PSU blew when I plugged it in, had a long service though. Got another small PC to run the backups but need to install a 2TB 2.5” SATA drive. Seems HDD and SSD is nearly the same price at this size and interface?! Though I see a cheap Toshiba HDD too.

Last edited: