The Chat Room

Baxteen

Bike has been declared a write off.

now I need to figure out what the next steps are to sort it all out.
Quite upset that it was declared a write off based on the quote.

satanboy

And another transaction came through now even though the card is cancelled.

At least I know it will all be reversed, but it is annoying.
What a coincidence.

I just received a call from "Absa" informing me there is a R5,000 transaction on hold because they think it is fraudulent. Then the guy instructed me to go to CASHSEND on my account to "stop" this payment. So I tell him this is bullshit because why do I want to send cash to stop the payment. He replies "Why is this bullshit?" So I tell him that he just confirmed that he is a con because Absa staff don't swear on the phone.

And the call was from 076 192 5130

Sheesh.

Baxteen

I just got one of those spam whatsapp chat that pay people to leave reviews.
told the person to go drink a 5liters of Sulfuric acid and then eat a cup of granular chlorine.
called him a chicken fucker and blocked the number

Nicholas

told the person to go drink a 5liters of Sulfuric acid and then eat a cup of granular chlorine.
In the course of doing a science project, I once spilled concentrated [had the viscosity of oil] Sulphuric Acid on my left leg. i was wearing new trousers at the time. My mother was not impressed. :p

Baxteen

In the course of doing a science project, I once spilled concentrated [had the viscosity of oil] Sulphuric Acid on my left leg. i was wearing new trousers at the time. My mother was not impressed. :p
that is a weird viscosity.
I have never worked with pure. best i got my hands on was 80%
but that was some fun. add in some Peroxide and you get an amazing way to get rid of organic material

Arzy

Definitely been an increase in the number of spam calls, random WhatsApp chats and telegram groups recently. Think my block list actually exceeds the number of people in my contacts.

Rudolph Hart

What a coincidence.

I just received a call from "Absa" informing me there is a R5,000 transaction on hold because they think it is fraudulent. Then the guy instructed me to go to CASHSEND on my account to "stop" this payment. So I tell him this is bullshit because why do I want to send cash to stop the payment. He replies "Why is this bullshit?" So I tell him that he just confirmed that he is a con because Absa staff don't swear on the phone.

And the call was from 076 192 5130

Sheesh.
In my experience, ABSA staff hang up as soon as you swear on the phone. They don’t even say goodbye, you’re just talking to yourself all of a sudden.

Nicholas

yes bodies.
bone sadly remains. but that is easy to deal with as well. its just calcium. so its easy to convert into a powder.
I would always say use an uncoocked chicken leg to test your experiments
Beware of fumes.
How do you dispose of the pulverised bones of your specimens. Add to cement? Make bone meal to use as a fertiliser? Cast into the fires of Mount Doom?

biometrics

I reply for a while, waste their time. Last time I replied things like “Yes I do want to learn the dark arts of scamming, sign me up, go go go!”

They only stop after like 4-5 of these type of replies, even try argue they are not scammers.

Lol

biometrics

View attachment 40180
A possible earthquake might have occurred near Cape Town, Western Cape,
za.png
, in the afternoon of Wednesday, Mar 27, 2024 at around 5.39 pm local time (GMT +2). Details of the quake (if it is one) are so far unkown until confirmed by a seismic agency, but the event was reported felt. We will update the status of the event on this page as soon as more information becomes available.

It was FUCKING loud.