The Chat Room

biometrics

If you have two 3200MHz RAM modules of the same capacity, both CL16, but one is from GSkill and the other is Mushkin, how much trouble will that cause?
Should be fine but probably won’t be able to do dual channel. If you have four slots then install them next to each other.

biometrics

Never ending array of things to do at a new (old) house.

Building a wall - done (will be painted in two weeks when the cats relax)
Fence - done
Electric fence - done
Fibre - done
ADT - done

Later today I am replacing my gate motor as it randomly opens at times (it's very old).

Tomorrow is the inverter install.

Nicholas

Never ending array of things to do at a new (old) house.

Building a wall - done (will be painted in two weeks when the cats relax)
Fence - done
Electric fence - done
Fibre - done
ADT - done

Later today I am replacing my gate motor as it randomly opens at times (it's very old).

Tomorrow is the inverter install.
What line speed did you order?

satanboy

1711555138690.png
A possible earthquake might have occurred near Cape Town, Western Cape,
za.png
, in the afternoon of Wednesday, Mar 27, 2024 at around 5.39 pm local time (GMT +2). Details of the quake (if it is one) are so far unkown until confirmed by a seismic agency, but the event was reported felt. We will update the status of the event on this page as soon as more information becomes available.

It was FUCKING loud.

biometrics

View attachment 40180
A possible earthquake might have occurred near Cape Town, Western Cape,
za.png
, in the afternoon of Wednesday, Mar 27, 2024 at around 5.39 pm local time (GMT +2). Details of the quake (if it is one) are so far unkown until confirmed by a seismic agency, but the event was reported felt. We will update the status of the event on this page as soon as more information becomes available.

It was FUCKING loud.
Nothing here.

biometrics

100 or so Facebook ads transactions on my credit card. Reported as fraud and cancelled card, luckily a new one was on its way already. Second time in the past few years. And I only use my phone to tap.

biometrics

100 or so Facebook ads transactions on my credit card. Reported as fraud and cancelled card, luckily a new one was on its way already. Second time in the past few years. And I only use my phone to tap.
And another transaction came through now even though the card is cancelled.

At least I know it will all be reversed, but it is annoying.