The Chat Room

EADC

Young women these days do that because they are looking for dick when they're not trying to seek attention. No way to be polite about it but it is what it is. Most people think its men who can't control themselves but I fear for my son, he's going to come of age into a world where the girls are just as selfish and crass as the boys.

These little tartlets can be seen at the malls, where they will equally accept the gaze of teenage boys and dirty old men. I know they like it, some get off on it.

Yeah I disagree as well

Tribs

Some girls are. But most are just very insecure and hope that the makeup makes them more acceptable. They basically use it to hide their imperfections. The one with the red cheeks was probably not shown how do do her makeup or she is following some weird influencer on Tiktok who uses that style.

Nicholas

Some girls are. But most are just very insecure and hope that the makeup makes them more acceptable. They basically use it to hide their imperfections. The one with the red cheeks was probably not shown how do do her makeup or she is following some weird influencer on Tiktok who uses that style.
The man with her was at least as tall as she was - intimidating!

Nicholas

Young women these days do that because they are looking for dick when they're not trying to seek attention. No way to be polite about it but it is what it is. Most people think its men who can't control themselves but I fear for my son, he's going to come of age into a world where the girls are just as selfish and crass as the boys.

These little tartlets can be seen at the malls, where they will equally accept the gaze of teenage boys and dirty old men. I know they like it, some get off on it.
He may turn out not to be interested in other people that way.

scudsucker

I recently adopted two cats. Brother and sister. Named by my children Moonlight and SpotDot. They came from Tears in Kommetjie.

So they were 4 months old. Never been outside. I chose to keep them as inside cats until they were at least comfortable with me.

The male worked out human == food pretty quickly. He's now a lovely affectionate cat.

The female has been very skittish. I keep them in one large bedroom where I sleep and work, to mostly get her used to humans, or one human.

She escaped. I opened the front door to unload groceries from my car, and she darted out. I knew, more or less, where she was hiding. So I put out food, and it appeared she was eating it (could have been another local cat)

So like 10 or more days desperately looking for this fucking cat.

Then the fucking puss just walks into my bedroom about an hour ago and uses the litter tray, eats the food, and gives me a "fuck you" look. And starts playing with her brother.

Fuck you cat, I have hired traps. I have laid out cat treats. I have fucking fed you (and possibly others). I have agonized about how to tell my daughter that her cat is missing.

But in you saunter, like it was nothing.

Thank god she's home though

biometrics

I recently adopted two cats. Brother and sister. Named by by children Moonlight and SpotDot. They came from Tears in Kommetjie.

So they were 4 months old. Never been outside. I chose to keep them as inside cats until they were at least comfortable with me.

The male worked out human == food pretty quickly. He's now a lovely affectionate cat.

The female has been very skittish. I keep them in one large bedroom where I sleep and work, to mostly get her used to humans, or one human.

She escaped. I opened the front door to unload groceries from my car, and she darted out. I knew, more or less, where she was hiding. So I put out food, and it appeared she was eating it (could have been another local cat)

So like 10 or more days desperately looking for this fucking cat.

Then the fucking puss just walks into my bedroom about an hour ago and uses the litter tray, eats the food, and gives me a "fuck you" look. And starts playing with her brother.

Fuck you cat, I have hired traps. I have laid out cat treats. I have fucking fed you (and possibly others). I have agonized about how to tell my daughter that her cat is missing.

But in you saunter, like it was nothing.

Thank god she's home though
Lol.

Only thing that works is an electric fence. I let my cats roam as long as they stay within the perimeter.

scudsucker

Lol.

Only thing that works is an electric fence. I let my cats roam as long as they stay within the perimeter.
They need to be inside cats until the female is on friendly terms with me.

And she's the fucker who escaped..

I don't own the property, I live like a skollie in my sister's Newlands mansion, sleeping on a camping mat, in an empty house while I await massive renovations. I will not be here for the renovations.

biometrics

They need to be inside cats until the female is on friendly terms with me.

And she's the fucker who escaped..

I don't own the property, I live like a skollie in my sister's Newlands mansion, sleeping on a camping mat, in an empty house while I await massive renovations. I will not be here for the renovations.
Need a large Melkbos place to rent? I may have to go that route.

satanboy

Lol.

Or shorter-legged cats that can't jump up tall walls. We let our Persians out when we had a house and they didn't escape. Here at the apartment, they are allowed out on the balcony, they try to escape the 1st few times, but reprimands eventually sink in.

Baxteen

glad she is back at least.
some cats just want to escape. one of the kittens in this litter is like that. everyone else is super chill being in the room where there is food and litter box. but little miss Poirot should be called Houdini because she finds ways to escape.
best you can do is make sure she knows the surroundings well enough to find her way home once she understands what home is.

Nicholas

I keep on trying to fabricate reasons to splurge on an aftermarket CPU cooler to replace the stock cooler on my Intel Core i5 12400F. Maybe I should tell myself that the stock cooler is too loud, or that it's not aesthetically pleasing, or that it's secretly sabotaging my gaming performance. But deep down, I know that none of these excuses are true. The stock cooler is doing a fine job of keeping my CPU at reasonable temperatures, and I don't really care about the noise or the looks. I just have this irrational urge to buy something shiny and expensive, even if it doesn't make any difference in my PC's functionality. Maybe I should see a therapist about this, or maybe I should just embrace my inner shopaholic and order that fancy liquid cooling system I've been eyeing online. After all, life is short and money is meant to be spent, right? Right?

Nicholas

glad she is back at least.
some cats just want to escape. one of the kittens in this litter is like that. everyone else is super chill being in the room where there is food and litter box. but little miss Poirot should be called Houdini because she finds ways to escape.
best you can do is make sure she knows the surroundings well enough to find her way home once she understands what home is.
girls just wanna have fun?

Baxteen

I keep on trying to fabricate reasons to splurge on an aftermarket CPU cooler to replace the stock cooler on my Intel Core i5 12400F. Maybe I should tell myself that the stock cooler is too loud, or that it's not aesthetically pleasing, or that it's secretly sabotaging my gaming performance. But deep down, I know that none of these excuses are true. The stock cooler is doing a fine job of keeping my CPU at reasonable temperatures, and I don't really care about the noise or the looks. I just have this irrational urge to buy something shiny and expensive, even if it doesn't make any difference in my PC's functionality. Maybe I should see a therapist about this, or maybe I should just embrace my inner shopaholic and order that fancy liquid cooling system I've been eyeing online. After all, life is short and money is meant to be spent, right? Right?
I think a stock cooler is fine if you do not game in the summer.
but you will definitely get more performance out of a better cooler. liquid cooling AIO is not really needed. but the price to performance is justifiable.
I do not think its an unjustified purchace.

biometrics

Well, I keep upgraded my gaming PC and I only play Battlefield. So there are years I don’t play waiting for the next release.

I say, do it.

satanboy

A guy came to ask me for money to buy his kids food in Woolworths. He had his car keys in his hand. So I asked him why he was in Woolworths. He responded that he tried everywhere else. Take note that it costs R9 to park at Canal Walk.

Nicholas

I think a stock cooler is fine if you do not game in the summer.
but you will definitely get more performance out of a better cooler. liquid cooling AIO is not really needed. but the price to performance is justifiable.
I do not think its an unjustified purchace.
Most of the above was written by Bing :p

Yes, Summers are steamy to the point of unbearable. Running at 42 degrees C while idling is normal, it seems.