The Chat Room

scudsucker

I kind of wish I had been

I did tell Mr White Supremacist he was a racist cunt and his Seider fantasies were complete bullshit

S

Sonikku

I did. Now looking, again. I hate this process.
I hate it too but I am basically going for it as if I am using a Wispon in Sonic Forces.
I have lost track how many interviews I did this month but it's a new record... more than 7, and another on Tuesday. Every week this November I've had at least one interview. And it's really discouraging.. they say I can't code, they reject me because of my ASD, any petty little reason. Some I don't even get to the "code test". But it's funny, some of them re-started their hiring for the same position. Wow okay? Is my CTC too much, are you aiming for a yes-man type of candidate? To be fair, one of the companies did raise a red flag for me.. they do all their coding and compiling on the command line when there's a very capable IDE available for the job... Oh dear.. Are we living in 1995?

scudsucker

Have you tried Offerzen?

PS: can you PHP?
I can PHP but I would rather not.

I got banned from Offerzen for being critical of their process, especially their mobile UI, and eventually telling my "agent" to fuck off. Possibly not my finest career move.

Last edited:

Nicholas

I got prices from local shops. Over-priced, in my opinion. The one that provides AM4 boards could only offer me an MSI B450M Pro. R1299, but too severely cut down, and no guarantee that I am going to be able to run a 5000-series Ryzen on that. They wanted R3700-odd for a 5600G, and R5999 for a 5700X! The other place quoted me nearly R9000 for an i3 13100F, B760 motherboard, and 16Gb RAM!

scudsucker

Using Assembly Language?
Either grade or maven usually. I've never touched Assembly.

I like to use the same commands that the deployment pipeline will use... just in case. I have never seen a problem, but... just in case.