The Chat Room

Nicholas

Yeah it happens.

I've used PC Builder to check for me, despite checking on the manufacturer's website for the compatibility list. What they didn't have as compatibility was my NVME M2 SSD - I had to go with gut instinct to try it with my new SSD which I bought recently. All I could trust was the fact that it was listed as an NVME M2 PCI-E 3.0 compatibility. I spoke to two of my friends who work in IT to find out if it would work and one said yes it should.

I do not regret the purchase - it's super fast, and I love it. Boot-up time is so much faster and even logging into Windows, I never have to wait for everything to load.

Perhaps list your motherboard and ram. I know there's a website called PCPartsPicker - https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/ - I use that and trust the site 100%. Most of the time it's great and they have almost all of the parts on there.
Thank you, BloodRayne

Nicholas

Had an amazing day at work today. Captured 10 juicy bits and managed to keep myself from straying much from my job.
I think it helps that a new firewall was set up over the weekend. I would rather not get my hands burned.

Baxteen

Your poor brother has no idea what is going to hit him
yeah.
sadly he is very prudish. so we will hide the new relationship dynamic in the group from him. he was already awkward enough jsut being around my wife and GF at the same time

scudsucker

Think he’s referring to all the homeless people building shacks everywhere incl at the Castle I believe.
I was joking about swimming there.

The Obs encampment there has a story. They were all evicted from the land behind them and the building they were legally occupying was demolished. There was some legal fuck-up by the developers who evicted them, and the land has not been built on again.

The Castle, ja, I don't go to town too often but every time I do I see more and more homeless.

Baxteen

Cape town has forgone trying to be a first world country and is juet trying to be a modern American City.
I think its all the cowards that are leaving JHB that is the problem.

Baxteen

Where do you see this American shit?
99% of the big cities have masive homeless problem.
california has tent cities all over. there are people who have tents set up on the side of the road that have aircon units on them.
you dont see tent and shacks in PTA or JHB. they are built on any piece of open land not on the side of the roads

satanboy

99% of the big cities have masive homeless problem.
california has tent cities all over. there are people who have tents set up on the side of the road that have aircon units on them.
you dont see tent and shacks in PTA or JHB. they are built on any piece of open land not on the side of the roads
So you think the city wants to be American because of this BS? Sheesh

Baxteen

it was a dig at Both America and Cape town.
just let it go, dont get so uppity about a city.

scudsucker

My fok

I'm in a bar with a bunch of white supremacists lunatics. I am off work and my shrink works out of Hout Bay, so I hit "the Workshop", allegedly the smallest bar in Africa.

I am mostly keeping quiet, but fuck me , Seiner van Rensberg came up and I just stated laughing.

These people moved on to the theory that white people are organized, and every white guy with a bakkie on the onset of the incoming Civil War will pick up all the women and children and take them to some unspecified safe place. I mean, sure, I own a Toyota D4D double cab, but no one told me that I have that particular responsibility! Perhaps I need to ask my local branch of the AWB? Anyone have a contact number?

Then they engaged with a guy on another table who started spouting Nostradamus.

I mean the blatant racism is pretty shitty, but the complete insanity is amazing.

These people manged to get dressed in the morning! Some of them operate cars. How?

Edit, I forgot to add one juicy detail. According to this buffoon, the Springboks recent win in the World Cup was predicted by Mineer van Resburg, even though neither rugby, the name "Springboks" or even the country of South Aftica existed. (I may be wrong on the rugby, it was being played in England)

Last edited:

biometrics

My fok

I'm in a bar with a bunch of white supremacists lunatics. I am off work and my shrink works out of Hout Bay, so I hit "the Workshop", allegedly the smallest bar in Africa.

I am mostly keeping quiet, but fuck me , Seiner van Rensberg came up and I just stated laughing.

These people moved on to the theory that white people are organized, and every white guy with a bakkie on the onset of the incoming Civil War will pick up all the women and children and take them to some unspecified safe place. I mean, sure, I own a Toyota D4D double cab, but no one told me that I have that particular responsibility! Perhaps I need to ask my local branch of the AWB? Anyone have a contact number?

Then they engaged with a guy on another table who started spouting Nostradamus.

I mean the blatant racism is pretty shitty, but the complete insanity is amazing.

These people manged to get dressed in the morning! Some of them operate cars. How?
I’m in a bar/restaurant with no people (inside). Must be early.

IMG_0555.jpeg

Last edited: