The Chat Room

Seldom Bucket

It's sort of weird, started noticing. The older you get the more honest you become(Most). For instance, I was looking for a certain business and a collogued knew where it was and started explaining, street names etc. A few years back I would have nodded said yes I know, now I would just say I have no fucking idea what you are talking about. (Become more crass and straight forward)

Might also be the added benefit of kids, no longer have to make excuses for yourself but for them, so all you are left with, with other adults are being straight forward

Last edited:
Reactions: OCP

dabean

It's sort of weird, started noticing. The older you get the more honest you become(Most). For instance, I was looking for a certain business and a collogued knew where it was and started explaining, street names etc. A few years back I would have nodded said yes I know, now I would just say I have no fucking idea what you are talking about. (Become more crass and straight forward)

Might also be the added benefit of kids, no longer have to make excuses for yourself but for them, so all you are left with, with other adults are being straight forward

I think you start caring less about what people think about you.

When you’re younger you’re so worried about not looking like an idiot that you end up being one.

Seldom Bucket

I think you start caring less about what people think about you.

When you’re younger you’re so worried about not looking like an idiot that you end up being one.
Have noticed, slops, sweatpants and old shirt in public...

Nicholas

The boss has said that I should revert to working from home only until further notice. I was hoping she would say that.

LD50

My SO looooves the fact that she doesn't have to make contact with other humans anymore.

biometrics

I think there's a 1 month timeout after account creation.

If you're willing to make the change, I'd like my forum account to be 'TwoPunnyFourWords', please. :)
You sure about that Mr Punny?