The Chat Room

Tribs

Just look at your watch? I try and see if I can read anything. I cannot read in my dreams. My dreams are very realistic until I try and read. It is impossible. Even if I know what it should say, I cannot read it.

satanboy

Just look at your watch? I try and see if I can read anything. I cannot read in my dreams. My dreams are very realistic until I try and read. It is impossible. Even if I know what it should say, I cannot read it.
Hmmm....I haven't considered that.

BloodrayneZA

Welcome back !!!! Are you ok?
I'm alright. You?

Oh yeah, @biometrics, you took your time in reminding me. I haven't had one in ages. I totally forgot about this place - things were hectic and I had some issues with work.

Thank f&ck I'm out of there because 2 weeks later, a scandal hit Mcdonald's across the UK and put them into the spotlight for abuse, bullying and more. I'll be honest with you - I was bullied by two managers and treated like sh!t.

Just glad to be out of that place. I start a new job next week - 3 days of training, they seem to be very nice people and they got plenty of dark humour so I am sure we will enjoy each other's witty sarcastic remarks.

Things are shit in the UK at the moment - the economy is down, the government is getting worse and, God forbid, the poor, elderly and severely / medically disabled are treated like sh!t. Does that remind you of anything? Yeah, good old South Africa. F&ck that.

My dad had a heart attack in March last year and spent a month in ICU. He has recovered somewhat but is on medication to manage his heart as the heart attack has left him with some slight damage. My mom had to manage everything. Oh, they also went off the grid with solar panels and batteries - f*ck Eskom and their b*llsh"t.

scudsucker

Sometimes, I really like this country.

I was in Somerset West in fairly heavy traffic, heading out of town. The temp guage shot up, and the car stalled.

Three guys jumped out of a taxi and helped push it out of traffic. Then they said they would wait and look after the car with my two kids in it while I got water over the road.

The garage gave me water and a container, the taxi guys told me about a garage further down the road.

I got there, and the petrol attendants refused to let me help as they refilled the radiator and .are sure it was full.

Aside from the fact that there is probably a leak in my radiator, it was such a great, positive experience with total strangers really trying to help.

satanboy

Sometimes, I really like this country.

I was in Somerset West in fairly heavy traffic, heading out of town. The temp guage shot up, and the car stalled.

Three guys jumped out of a taxi and helped push it out of traffic. Then they said they would wait and look after the car with my two kids in it while I got water over the road.

The garage gave me water and a container, the taxi guys told me about a garage further down the road.

I got there, and the petrol attendants refused to let me help as they refilled the radiator and .are sure it was full.

Aside from the fact that there is probably a leak in my radiator, it was such a great, positive experience with total strangers really trying to help.
I guess that everyone isn't a cunt.