The Chat Room

Nicholas

If any saved data is important to you, then yes.
I wouldn't say that anything not work-related I do on my computer matters.

It feels as though there is very little in my life that is worth worrying about. [What does worrying accomplish, anyway?]
Ten years ago, I would have used the slightest excuse to spend money on my computer, but now I am much more reluctant to part with money. :p

biometrics

I wouldn't say that anything not work-related I do on my computer matters.

It feels as though there is very little in my life that is worth worrying about. [What does worrying accomplish, anyway?]
Ten years ago, I would have used the slightest excuse to spend money on my computer, but now I am much more reluctant to part with money. :p
What RAM is it? A 1x8GB DDR3? I wanted to sell 2x8GB but it was returned. One of the sticks are faulty, must still test which. I currently have 6GB in my media PC from a previous PC which is enough. So If you're interested I can test the 2x8GB and sell you the working one? It was originally a set of 4x8GB of which I sold 2 already.

This is the sale on Carbonite:

So will cost you R400 + R99 shipping.

Ignore my comment at the end of thread about it needing a quality motherboard, I subsequently tested it and one is faulty.

Nicholas

What RAM is it? A 1x8GB DDR3? I wanted to sell 2x8GB but it was returned. One of the sticks are faulty, must still test which. I currently have 6GB in my media PC from a previous PC which is enough. So If you're interested I can tthat has est the 2x8GB and sell you the working one? It was originally a set of 4x8GB of which I sold 2 already.

This is the sale on Carbonite:

So will cost you R400 + R99 shipping.

Ignore my comment at the end of thread about it needing a quality motherboard, I subsequently tested it and one is faulty.
2x4Gb Corsair ValueRam DDR3 1600MHz. I used to run them in dual channel mode, but somewhere between my AsRock motherboard failing and picking up a Gigabyte GA-Z77 G1.Sniper 3, it stopped working in that mode. I don't know if it is both of the modules or only one of them that has some faults because I have not tested them that way yet.

I'll contact you on Carbonite should I decide to take you up on your offer.