The Chat Room

biometrics

What does it feel like to be locked out?

Two of our residents live in rooms separate from the rest of the house. I have heard one of them ask another person to lock her out when she goes to bed. [She is asking the other person to lock the door after her.]

She once asked me to do this. I asked her why she would want to have such a thing done to her.
Sleep walker?

Jings

What does it feel like to be locked out?

Two of our residents live in rooms separate from the rest of the house. I have heard one of them ask another person to lock her out when she goes to bed. [She is asking the other person to lock the door after her.]

She once asked me to do this. I asked her why she would want to have such a thing done to her.
What was her response to your question?

Nicholas

I don't remember her response, only trying to explain to her what she was asking me to do and becoming tongue-tied, as I often do. [That is when I don't have ear to ear brain fog and memory fails.]

It is easier to type this than to say it. It often is. That is not to say that I can write or type for pages on end. I can manage a paragraph or three here, but I'm not going to be turning out so much as a short story, much. as some of my teachers expected me to do once I matriculated. I'm glad I haven't seen one of them for a decade or more. One of them turned out to be a pedophile, too. :rolleyes:

Jings

I don't remember her response, only trying to explain to her what she was asking me to do and becoming tongue-tied, as I often do. [That is when I don't have ear to ear brain fog and memory fails.]

It is easier to type this than to say it. It often is. That is not to say that I can write or type for pages on end. I can manage a paragraph or three here, but I'm not going to be turning out so much as a short story, much. as some of my teachers expected me to do once I matriculated. I'm glad I haven't seen one of them for a decade or more. One of them turned out to be a pedophile, too. :rolleyes:
Maybe you haven't written short stories but have produced some pretty good digital art.

Are you surprised there are teachers with pedophelic tendencies?

Tribs

That would have been sexual assault.

I was at work at the time. The story is that she was not aware of what she was doing when she climbed the stairs, entered my room, and tucked herself in.
It seems I should not skip posts in that thread