The Chat Room

Nicholas

Basically errors will keep happening, as long as it's nothing critical, it's fine, but randomly will blue screen and chance of corrupting the data you open once it saves again.
Nothing showed up when I ran chkdsk on my mechanical hard drive. Given what you have said, I am going to try using my computer as usually, and seeing how it goes. I don't know whether the RAM already had errors in it before something in my computer went bang or not.

biometrics

@satanboy In the canal?

Edit: looked at the map, wow things have really been built up there over the years. Haven't been that side at all.

Last edited:

Nicholas

See the source image

Tired

Tried to go for a walk, but it took more effort than usual.

Johnatan56

Nothing showed up when I ran chkdsk on my mechanical hard drive. Given what you have said, I am going to try using my computer as usually, and seeing how it goes. I don't know whether the RAM already had errors in it before something in my computer went bang or not.
It's not going to corrupt the HDD, it's going to corrupt the data you write, but to the system everything is correct.
Think e.g. open a photo and a pixel in memory of the blue sky is now red, when you save, the system thinks it's supposed to be red, it doesn't know an error happened (that's what ECC memory is for).

Nicholas

It's not going to corrupt the HDD, it's going to corrupt the data you write, but to the system everything is correct.
Think e.g. open a photo and a pixel in memory of the blue sky is now red, when you save, the system thinks it's supposed to be red, it doesn't know an error happened (that's what ECC memory is for).
Are you saying that it would not be a bad idea for me to replace my RAM, CPU, and motherboard, anyway?