The Chat Room

Rudolph Hart

Seriously now. Fuck this shit! Two weeks of Covid, then I drove back home to KZN - in retrospect the drive was riskier than the Covid because I hopelessly over estimated how well I was. A week working from home with many breaks because I was still knackered, a week of rioting (no Internet and almost no cell coverage - WhatsApp only), just start recovering from that and now we’ve got a massive power outage - everything within about 50km is down. Eskom don’t have an ETA. It’s going to get fucking cold tonight.

tl;dr I’m a whiny little bitch.

biometrics

Seriously now. Fuck this shit! Two weeks of Covid, then I drove back home to KZN - in retrospect the drive was riskier than the Covid because I hopelessly over estimated how well I was. A week working from home with many breaks because I was still knackered, a week of rioting (no Internet and almost no cell coverage - WhatsApp only), just start recovering from that and now we’ve got a massive power outage - everything within about 50km is down. Eskom don’t have an ETA. It’s going to get fucking cold tonight.

I think we're all entitled in SA to have a major bitch.

Johnatan56

Don't worry, Eskom is working on making more people suffer.
Wonder if will be Thursday or Friday start of load shedding.