The Chat Room

Jings

You're lucky to have conditioning. Are you at work?

I'll go for a walk after I have finished working.

Yes, at the office where I don't want to be.

Are you still working or have you started the weekend? Thought I could have a lie-in tomorrow morning but OH had other ideas when he booked a doctor's appointment for me at 8:20am.

Nicholas

I have just returned from walking around outside to warm up. My hands had become so stiff that I had difficulty typing about the juicy stuff.
I am going to carry on working now. Potentially, I can cover more when working from my room than I do at the office because I can work for more than 5 hours if I want to.

He cares for you. :) [I have an imaginary hugging partner for when I experience warm, fuzzy feelings. :)]

I hope it is nothing serious. Did you say that you had already had your first dose of the Pfizer vaccine?

Jings

I have just returned from walking around outside to warm up. My hands had become so stiff that I had difficulty typing about the juicy stuff.
I am going to carry on working now. Potentially, I can cover more when working from my room than I do at the office because I can work for more than 5 hours if I want to.

He cares for you. :) [I have an imaginary hugging partner for when I experience warm, fuzzy feelings. :)]

I hope it is nothing serious. Did you say that you had already had your first dose of the Pfizer vaccine?

Good thing you can work equally well at the work or office, notwithstanding cold digits.

He really does care considering he hates being the one to make the appointments. Usually I double up as PA. This time we're going back to back to get chronic medication. Mind you, considering asking the doc for a prescription for zoning out/dissociation I've been feeling recently. On the other hand, really hate taking pharmaceuticals for anything, even a headache.