The Chat Room

Rudolph Hart

Seriously now. Fuck this shit! Two weeks of Covid, then I drove back home to KZN - in retrospect the drive was riskier than the Covid because I hopelessly over estimated how well I was. A week working from home with many breaks because I was still knackered, a week of rioting (no Internet and almost no cell coverage - WhatsApp only), just start recovering from that and now we’ve got a massive power outage - everything within about 50km is down. Eskom don’t have an ETA. It’s going to get fucking cold tonight.

tl;dr I’m a whiny little bitch.

biometrics

Seriously now. Fuck this shit! Two weeks of Covid, then I drove back home to KZN - in retrospect the drive was riskier than the Covid because I hopelessly over estimated how well I was. A week working from home with many breaks because I was still knackered, a week of rioting (no Internet and almost no cell coverage - WhatsApp only), just start recovering from that and now we’ve got a massive power outage - everything within about 50km is down. Eskom don’t have an ETA. It’s going to get fucking cold tonight.

I think we're all entitled in SA to have a major bitch.

Johnatan56

Don't worry, Eskom is working on making more people suffer.
Wonder if will be Thursday or Friday start of load shedding.

Jings

Coldest day of the year in Johannesburg.
This morning it was - 2C. Icy brrr

Nicholas

I hope you are all keeping warm. I am going to go out into the garden later and pace up and down. That usually warms me up.

Jings

I hope you are all keeping warm. I am going to go out into the garden later and pace up and down. That usually warms me up.
Not even going to gym tonight. Too cold. Starts to warm up again on Saturday.