The Chat Room

RedViking

TIL
I find some of his other stuff entertaining, I lost interest in the glitter thing after a few videos.
I don't mind YouTube wannabee entertainers. But he became famous on lies, so he can get the clicks and views. There are a lot of them around though. Like those two terrorist brothers, but the people running away from the scares are all staged as well. I guess it keeps people entertained. For me it loses the funny and wow factor when I realise it was fake and staged, specially when the audience is staged as well.

/Meh

/watches Japanese carpentry videos

Nicholas

You need to remember minimum wage is 1500 EUR / R25k pm, there's also social housing etc., so you don't really have "poor" people if you can manage to land a job. Issue is more migrants that are looking for a job, but again, haven't had any issue with crime and I've seen one case of someone getting something stolen out of a handbag in the 8 months I've been here, and I take public transit multiple times a day. Cape Town, while I was in uni, I heard of someone getting mugged at least once a week or so, thanks to train station and district 6.
Gosh....that's big money to me!
Is this for people with tertiary qualifications?
Is the cost of surviving that much higher than it is here?

Sinbad

I have to take 10 days sometime before end december. Stepson and his wife and kid are moving over sometime then, so will take leave to coincide with their arrival

Nicholas

From what I have listened to on Youtube so far, I have found that most male content creators do not think that men and women can "only" be friends. The women I have heard so far think differently.
I think it is possible for us to have platonic relationships.

satanboy

From what I have listened to on Youtube so far, I have found that most male content creators do not think that men and women can "only" be friends. The women I have heard so far think differently.
I think it is possible for us to have platonic relationships.
You need to improve your youtube consumption.

Nicholas

You need to improve your youtube consumption.
No doubt about it. I have found a man who disagrees with most of what I have seen so far. Some might call me feminine in some respects.

I suppose it depends on the purpose of the channel.

Last edited: