The Chat Room

Lara

:p

Earthquake?
Hmmmm.....
/Looks around
Nah....not so much as the precursor to a mild earthtwitch, it would appear.
[Unless there are Earth Pixies that dash about tidying up in the aftermath of seismic activity nanoseconds after it begins, then wiping our memories and any data recorded by our technology.]
All right! Earthquakes are extreme. Will you settle for speedbumps? ;)

Lara

It was an obscure dietary practise even in its heyday in a cellar in Pyongyang in 1912, let alone now, when it is unknown when the Acolytes of Mesperyian still scour the world for the petals of a dying black rose.
How do you know all these things? :D

Johnatan56

It's okay, you have hollow legs. ;)
Not sure whether that's true anymore, I'm at 72kg now (vs ~65kg when that topic first came up), took me a long time of eating quite a bit and I average around 40-50 minutes of exercise a day, a few months ago I finally went from 28" to 30" waist, most annoying is probably calves in terms of finding pants, since calves are tight but then pants around ankle is loose, which is annoying here in the colder weather, so wearing a bit longer socks.

Admittedly when I got sick last year and stopped gym and eating as much for a bit, dropped from ~71 to 66kg in the span of ~1.5 months, took me until about August to pick it back up, so will be interesting to see if I can keep my weight in the winter here, since currently do a short run before lunch most days (obviously not running in 6C like today's weather is, will probs just do longer walks).

biometrics

Not sure whether that's true anymore, I'm at 72kg now (vs ~65kg when that topic first came up), took me a long time of eating quite a bit and I average around 40-50 minutes of exercise a day, a few months ago I finally went from 28" to 30" waist, most annoying is probably calves in terms of finding pants, since calves are tight but then pants around ankle is loose, which is annoying here in the colder weather, so wearing a bit longer socks.

Admittedly when I got sick last year and stopped gym and eating as much for a bit, dropped from ~71 to 66kg in the span of ~1.5 months, took me until about August to pick it back up, so will be interesting to see if I can keep my weight in the winter here, since currently do a short run before lunch most days (obviously not running in 6C like today's weather is, will probs just do longer walks).
If you stop all that exercise you'll pick up more quickly.

Johnatan56

If you stop all that exercise you'll pick up more quickly.
Nah, when I stop and keep diet I can't eat enough to keep exercise going, with exercise I can manage to do large portions, once I stop I don't feel hungry anymore and start losing weight.

Will probably change in a few years, but currently 25, so metabolism still seems good.
In my family one side no male has been fat, other side none have been fat that did any exercise, took drinking and super unhealthy diets to get them fat, and I mean a bit fat, not obese.

biometrics

Nah, when I stop and keep diet I can't eat enough to keep exercise going, with exercise I can manage to do large portions, once I stop I don't feel hungry anymore and start losing weight.

Will probably change in a few years, but currently 25, so metabolism still seems good.
In my family one side no male has been fat, other side none have been fat that did any exercise, took drinking and super unhealthy diets to get them fat, and I mean a bit fat, not obese.
Oh right, 25. Do whatever you want. Sometime in your 30s it changes.