The Cannabis Chronicles

Y2K

My parents told me when I was still in school that if they ever catch us being friends with weed smokers, smoking it or even thinking of it they will disown us.

My father was here during the outdoor grow and even showed me where to cut the trees to get them to reveg again after harvest etc but I doubt he will smoke a thc joint, might try cbd though but its actually sad to think lots of the older generation was, and still is, so again cannabis.
I don't think it matters whether you smoke weed, so long as you still have respect, lets just say my parents are very different, they understand, heck I roll joints for my Dad all the time and have made oitments and edibles for several family members and friends.

What you have to understand is that they were miguided from a young age, things were very different back then, governments/media altered the way people perceived things by constantly putting it in a negative light, there was no internet to fact check.

My grandmother suffers with athritis and the ointment helps her plus she sleeps really well according to her.

My parents explained that gangsters/lowlifes would sit on the corner and smoke out of bottlenecks (I knew this already) they were just trying to get the point across as to why the older generation has such a negative view of cannabis.

Y2K

Don't think I get as stoned as you lot.
We should have a session one day, I consume every day, when I really want to get lit I eat a space cookie containing about 60mg of THC, wait about 10 minutes then smoke a fat joint, about 30 minutes later the edibles kick in. Most people that are "harcore" stoners say I go too far but I just think they smoking kak. Its just your tolerance that's built up.

Jings

Had some Suicide Sativa on the weekend. It was so strong it had me hearing other half was freaking out when he actually calm as a cucumber.

Luckily the hallucinations lasted less than a minute each time and the me observing it all was aware that I was being an idiot. On the other hand vaping has a normal effect on OH, even at double the dose. We don't understand why certain strains have a psychedelic effect on me.

Got some White Widow and Jack Herer for the upcoming weekend, which should hopefully create less mental wizardry.

satanboy

Y2K

Had my usual last night, I have a solid supplier for seeds, I will post pics once I got a couple of autos going.

biometrics

@biometrics I think we should sticky helpful stuff on the first page of the thread.
  • Where to buy seeds, lights, soil, pots etc. (Yes all of this can be found online but I think by setting the standard in the forum it encourages people to use similar products.)
  • What type of growing medium to use. (Soil/Coco-Coir/Coco-Peat)
  • How many lights needed in a simple setup ie: 2 plants using a total of 300W in the form of LED's/HID/CFL's etc.
  • Differences between photos/autos.
  • Ideal time to grow outdoors (Seasons) (there's not enough data covering local growing) (Besides Marijuana SA on youtube)
  • How to deal with pests and mould?
  • When to harvest your plants?(Looking at trichome production and resin glands on the plant)
  • How to feed your plants (Using organic/synthetic fertilizers) (BioFizz, Blackstrap Molasses, )
  • How to cure your bud?
These are just off the top of my head but I'm sure there's a lot more. If nobody else wants to do it I don't mind researching everything but I don't want to be flagged for spam posting. 🤣
Wonder if I can insert your post as the OP then you can edit it? But go ahead and I'll make a plan so you can edit the OP.

Reactions: Y2K

biometrics

• What is now known as the Cannabis for Private Purposes Bill has been approved for submission to Parliament, the cabinet said this week.
  • The draft law simultaneously criminalises smoking dagga in public, and sets limits on how much dried dagga, and how many plants, individuals may own for private use.
  • Previous drafts set the amount you may have at one kilogram, and cultivation at eight plants – but limited sharing with others (for free) at 40 grams.
  • Here's what else we can expect from SA's latest draft dagga law.

• Wow
Reactions: Y2K

Y2K

• What is now known as the Cannabis for Private Purposes Bill has been approved for submission to Parliament, the cabinet said this week.
  • The draft law simultaneously criminalises smoking dagga in public, and sets limits on how much dried dagga, and how many plants, individuals may own for private use.
  • Previous drafts set the amount you may have at one kilogram, and cultivation at eight plants – but limited sharing with others (for free) at 40 grams.
  • Here's what else we can expect from SA's latest draft dagga law.

So @biometrics you can give me 40g of herb and sell me a mug?

Jings

Aphrodite has me feeling like

7c63c20f9e50246d28658955ff9a3fe3.jpg