The Cannabis Chronicles

Y2K

Lmao it's bagseed but I can feel these plants want to shoot out, it's really cold so I'm keeping them indoors on the windowsill for now. I really hope the weather picks up.

Jings

Lmao it's bagseed but I can feel these plants want to shoot out, it's really cold so I'm keeping them indoors on the windowsill for now. I really hope the weather picks up.
Good thing, if you're cold they're cold.

biometrics

I can report that the G Pen Nova LXE delivers. Very nice device. And a strong effect.
Can't recommend this anymore. The chamber got blocked somehow and even a week in isopropyl alcohol with several shakes a day could not unblock it.

Rather spend more on better product.

biometrics

Went with the KandyPens Crystal. Can't brick this device.

1597266419172.png

blackychan

Hi guys,

Can anyone give me advice on where to purchase cannabis extraction machines for making cannabis full spectrum oils and RSO oils?

Jings

Anyone notice the loophole in the draft bill involving smoking in a public place? "Smoke" is defined as "ignite" in the bill, so technically it excludes vaping.

Jings

Anyone else notice the number of green markets opening? Some are both cuisine and retail.

biometrics

Went with the KandyPens Crystal. Can't brick this device.

View attachment 5724

Watch out for this, can be very potent.

I had a big puff last night after adding new rosin and I had one of those head rush couch lock events, last time was when I just started using honeyvape last year. Not pleasant to me though some people might love it.

So careful with this concentrate vape. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K