The Art & Craft Thread

Düber

Wow @Tribs those look really awesome, so you just provide the "ingredients" in words and it does the rest?

Tribs

Wow @Tribs those look really awesome, so you just provide the "ingredients" in words and it does the rest?
Thanks yes - you learn what wording to use for the sorts of images you like. If you do visit the site - hover over any picture and you can see the words they used to create it

Tribs

That is stunning

1663088927873.png
1663089075604.png
1663089117186.png
Now playing with some mood lighting

I know this is not my art - but I cannot describe how this site is actually helping my mental state. Not only am I looking at amazing pictures - but I get to decide if they are right or not and keep trying until I get the wow feeling

Nicholas

What stops artists themselves from using AI, then refining what has been generated in other software. Also, getting exactly what you want from the AI may take many attempts, whereas the artist may at least be able to offer some sketches. Artists may also have a better idea of what the results various art styles will generate. [e.g., Matisse, Rembrandt, Degas, Pollock, Picasso, Dali, pre-Raphaelite, etc.]

It does help those of us who have little to no artistic ability, nor unlimited funds with which to pay artists, to recreate the contents of our imaginations. [for better or for worse].