The Art & Craft Thread

Baxteen

Moose that Shit looks tight.
its not for me, but your motivations are solid.

and you can 100% recoup the costs by popping baloons by sitting on them in Youtube videos.

Moosedrool

Moose that Shit looks tight.
its not for me, but your motivations are solid.

and you can 100% recoup the costs by popping baloons by sitting on them in Youtube videos.

:ROFLMAO: Nah this stuff is cheap for now. I am getting way more respect for anyone who builds these for a income though. It’s a weird process and tedious cutting. And that’s not even the hard part yet.

Baxteen

I didnt say you would make a living off youtube, I said you would recoup the costs. lol

Moosedrool

I didnt say you would make a living off youtube, I said you would recoup the costs. lol

I meant the process of building this mofo. Most people just send there ref to some studio and get it made. R60k later you have a dumb outfit and wonder wtf it’s so expensive. Now I know why.

Some crazy people make a living off of this stuff.

Nicholas

1669816329201.png
Stable Diffusion

1669816414703.png

A Starcraft character, maybe [I played most of the human campaign for the first game]
Stable diffusion again

1669816854754.png
Haven't a clue. Stable Diffusion again

Last edited:

satanboy

1670257906619.png
"INNER FEAR"
Overfiend is a 3D artist and creative director based in Melbourne, Australia. With over two decades of experience working in design, animation and video production, he has developed a new passion for digital art where he explores aspects of the human condition in often surreal and confronting ways.

Nicholas

[insert your own words here] Character concept, head and shoulders portrait, 8k resolution concept art portrait by Greg Rutkowski, Artgerm, WLOP, Alphonse Mucha dynamic lighting hyperdetailed intricately detailed Splash art trending on Artstation triadic colors Unreal Engine 5 volumetric lighting, --v 4

Nicholas

MidJourney is amazing. Lately, there has been controversy regarding the way the images that were fed into the LAION-V database used to train the software behind AI-based image generators such as MidJourney and Stable Diffusion. [Artists' work was used without their knowledge and permission.]