The 2022 F1 Thread

satanboy

Max not giving the place to Checko?
Childish actions by a childish man that is a spoiled brat and has been given everything he ever wanted. personally I believe that was the moment that Max lost the 2023 Title. Checko wont be giving him wins or defending out of his skin for Max after that ever again. Max had nothing to gain and nothing to loose from giving up the place. I hope checo looses second place in the championship by 1 point because of Max now.
Agreed. The action of a little boy. What a douche. I was never against Max, but now I am. Fuck him.

Baxteen

I have never been a fan and I have been saying he is not 100% as good and perfect as his fans make him out to be.
but right now Max fans defending him, Musk fans defending him, Trump supporters, Religious fanatics (militant Athiests included), all sound very similar.

its not because I dislike the opinions being given, its because the ability to reason and see the other point of view is completely missing in the people listed

satanboy

1668953470363.png
Replays show Schumacher tapping Latifi sending both drivers spinning off. The Haas driver gets a 5-second time penalty for causing a collision