The 2022 F1 Thread

Düber

Very happy for Russell, but that was a real asshole move by Max, Perez was instrumental to his championship win.

Baxteen

That was by far the best weekend of racing all year.
so much action. so many overtakes. drama, no injuries, First time pole for Haas. first time win for George.
a Lewis and Max Crash, a radio message showing the true character.
a couple of clowns in red rehearsing for how to not win the championship next year.
what did this weekend not have?

Baxteen

Crash between Lewis and Max, my 2c.
even though everyone on commentary calls it a racing incident, Red bull did not contest the ruling by the marshals. so Red bull as a team believe the decision was correct.

Sainz not giving the place to Le Clerc?
that is a podium that helps in the fight for 3rd where the person in 4th just took a win. right call by Ferrari to not even entertain Charles asking.

Max not giving the place to Checko?
Childish actions by a childish man that is a spoiled brat and has been given everything he ever wanted. personally I believe that was the moment that Max lost the 2023 Title. Checko wont be giving him wins or defending out of his skin for Max after that ever again. Max had nothing to gain and nothing to loose from giving up the place. I hope checo looses second place in the championship by 1 point because of Max now.