The 2021 F1 thread

Willy Strong

Entertaining race on a crazy new track.

Lewis for the championship. Might be his last.

Swak one Ocon.

Sinbad

What a shit show

Wow, Hamilton whines like a baby...

Why was verstappen penalised 5 seconds after he gave the position back?

satanboy

What would be the result if neither Hamilton nor Verstappen finished the last race?

Most wins?

EADC

Was 2016 the last time it went down to the last race of the season?

Ghost64

If Ocon took out Lulu front wing and Lulu DNFd, Max would have won the championship. If Lulu broke his front wing driving into Max and DNFd Max would win the championship.
What hell of Mercedes front wings made of?!

Dave

Not surprised at that

I must admit I do enjoy stirring the pot a little, especially when you get an idiot who still posts wanting to know why Hamilton wasn't penalised for driving into Verstappen on the straight, after the stewards report and sky analysis of the decision was posted and discussed.

Some people are just so incensed by Hamilton's off track social justice beliefs and dress sense they can't see the facts when in front of them, one or two just hate him for being an outspoken black (actually coloured, but they don't discriminate) driver.

Sinbad

I must admit I do enjoy stirring the pot a little, especially when you get an idiot who still posts wanting to know why Hamilton wasn't penalised for driving into Verstappen on the straight, after the stewards report and sky analysis of the decision was posted and discussed.

Some people are just so incensed by Hamilton's off track social justice beliefs and dress sense they can't see the facts when in front of them, one or two just hate him for being an outspoken black (actually coloured, but they don't discriminate) driver.
I just don't like his hypocrisy - and the way he acts when things aren't going his way. It's very easy to be all "you guys are awesome, I wouldn't be able to do it if it weren't for the team" when you're winning - but let one thing go wrong and he's ready to publically crucify them. That and the fact that his whole rainbow helmet thing was shown to be a publicity stunt by his reference to "all the men and women" on the team.