Sick members

Tribs

Agh FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I hope they treat you correctly this fucking time!

Did they give you blood thinners before? In hospital I got it jabbed into stomach. They swapped between 2. Both burned going in. The one still burnt for about 10sec. The other burnt like a mother fucker for nearly 15min.
Yes first thing they gave me. Mine didn't burn for long

Venomous

Yes first thing they gave me. Mine didn't burn for long
Wonder why/what is happening with your blood
What did they give as check in reason?

And I assume you're covid free by now. Hopefully they didn't stick you in a covid ward.

Johnatan56

I’m ok, Mr Pfizer has already been to visit. I have full 5G reception and think Bill Gates is a wonderful man.
I got the J&J one, only got better 4G signal and no Gates obsession. :(

@tribble do please post an update once you get it.

Venomous

I’m ok, Mr Pfizer has already been to visit. I have full 5G reception and think Bill Gates is a wonderful man.
Are you gonna play reach-around with said wonderful man?

Coz it sure reads like that's your plan

Tribs

Wonder why/what is happening with your blood
What did they give as check in reason?

And I assume you're covid free by now. Hopefully they didn't stick you in a covid ward.
My covid test was negative but it seems they have been downplaying the fact that we can get it immediately again. There is also a thing called post covid complications. Where your body seems to freak out and some random thing you have had for a while gets really active. They are not sure why - but it is about 3 weeks after being ok.

I had a bacterial infection which flared up and got really bad. They are treating me for that

Venomous

My covid test was negative but it seems they have been downplaying the fact that we can get it immediately again. There is also a thing called post covid complications. Where your body seems to freak out and some random thing you have had for a while gets really active. They are not sure why - but it is about 3 weeks after being ok.

I had a bacterial infection which flared up and got really bad. They are treating me for that
Oh gosh!
Hope it's Cleared soon!
🤗
I had a bacterial infection they claimed was not related, at the same time.

I'm now wondering if the virus isn't making it easier for bacteria to infect a person.