Recent tech purchases

Dave

So not a courier. Not taking a chance with the SAPO.

Could be different for you, remember Royal Mail has started tracking all parcels so is pretty close to being a courier for tracking purposes.

Maybe buy one and see what happens? Losing a $ or 2 isnt going to bankrupt you and it’ll be a good surprise if it arrives.

This is what the tracking looks like for one of their parcels.

7DD4E519-5310-485A-A4C2-F8294A180BA0.jpeg

Dave

You know, sitting here listening to music over BT from the Mi10T and I must say the combination of the Mi10T and Cambridge Audio buds is probably the best audio over BT I’ve ever had from a phone. It even knocks the iPhone + AirPods Pro into the dust by a long distance.

Apple Music probably has the edge over Amazon Music or YouTube Music though, for pure music clarity.

MemeDealerOG

You know, sitting here listening to music over BT from the Mi10T and I must say the combination of the Mi10T and Cambridge Audio buds is probably the best audio over BT I’ve ever had from a phone. It even knocks the iPhone + AirPods Pro into the dust by a long distance.

Apple Music probably has the edge over Amazon Music or YouTube Music though, for pure music clarity.
Well with Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive I'm not surprised and the built in DAC supports 24-bit/192kHz audio via the 3.5mm jack.

Spizz

Just pulled the trigger on this bad boy. Now to hope it doesn’t get appropriated by customs.

Dave

biometrics

Just pulled the trigger on this bad boy. Now to hope it doesn’t get appropriated by customs.

I had a projector years ago so I’m curious why you’re getting one rather than a big tv? Are you going to use a screen or a wall? What distance does it need?

Dave

I had a projector years ago so I’m curious why you’re getting one rather than a big tv? Are you going to use a screen or a wall? What distance does it need?

I’d hazard a guess it might be for use on the road. It’s a portable projector (a big tv won’t fit in his carry on luggage ;) ).

1612214149620.jpeg