Post a pic of what is right in front of you

Stuey74

nice laptop, what are the specs?
Lenovo Legion Y520, just over 2 years old now.

Intel i7-7700HQ 2.80GHZ, boosts to 3.80GHz, 8 CPU's
32GB RAM
1TB SSD + 2TB HDD
GeForce GTX1050 4GB
Dual boot Windows 10 (for games) and Kubuntu 20 (for work) splitting the above drives
Harman Certified Speakers with Dolby Audio Premium
Usual ports
Crap battery

BloodrayneZA

^ @BloodrayneZA has just found her perfect match (y)
Yeah I love the red backlit keyboard.

@Stuey74 Thanks, I've been on the hunt for a laptop to replace my desktop - I had my eye on an Asus one of similar specs then they sold out and announced it was not coming back into stock again (product discontinued, I think)

Ah it doesn't matter what brand you buy, the batteries are always crap and need replacing often.

satanboy

@Stuey74 Thanks, I've been on the hunt for a laptop to replace my desktop - I had my eye on an Asus one of similar specs then they sold out and announced it was not coming back into stock again (product discontinued, I think)

Ah it doesn't matter what brand you buy, the batteries are always crap and need replacing often.
Dell

Stuey74

My previous laptop would run on battery for 8 hours +, but this time I wanted a gaming laptop............................