SauRoN

147208b28ac6eff4d04035add5070853.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Papa Smurf

I want to work with you
it all started when we were kids
our mother would ask us what we want for supper
we always said pancakes
she got tired of it and said You can only have pancakes if it rains on a Tuesday
and so the tradition started
and i still do it every tuesday night if it rained that day
everyone at work knows that now so i get reminded all the time :)

biometrics

Did you do your burglar bars yourself? What thickness are they? I wanna do this to my buddys toilet downstairs in his holiday house at Pringle Bay. At the moment we have nothing and worried baboons will climb in
I bought it and installed it. So my cats don't try something stupid like try jumping from the second floor. You have to measure and cut to size, drill holes through it, drill smaller guide holes in the wood (in my case) and screw in the one way screws. Don’t think it will stop a determined burglar. Think it was this:

Papa Smurf

I bought it and installed it. So my cats don't try something stupid like try jumping from the second floor. You have to measure and cut to size, drill holes through it, drill smaller guide holes in the wood (in my case) and screw in the one way screws. Don’t think it will stop a determined burglar. Think it was this:

many thanx
yeah we arent trying to stop burglars entering as i see how easy it is to just use a gas blow torch and burn through it in seconds
but the baboons in pringle bay arent armed with anything except their brute force
right now for last 11 years there are zero burglar bars

AB Tools Butane Blow Torch Gas Plumbing 190G Flame Cylinder ...