Post a pic of what is right in front of you

sand_man

The one on the right is seriously unhappy.
The one on the right, like @BloodrayneZA , is actually deaf! Love her to bits!! Absolute favourite but man oh man, does she make odd noises at times. I'm chalking it down to her lack of hearing... super fine tuned sense of smell though. She'll go nuts scratching at the fridge. We'll move it a cm and there will be the smallest crumb you've even seen waiting there for her... :love::LOL:

satanboy

Does my OCD in bad.

When I watch these househunting shows on TV I want to jump through the screen to remove the plastic!!!

At work I remove it from peoples phones (desktop phones not cell) when they are not looking.

Seldom Bucket

085dc2b9707d9ec4e05eeb6a6b5544a4.jpg

BloodrayneZA

The one on the right, like @BloodrayneZA , is actually deaf! Love her to bits!! Absolute favourite but man oh man, does she make odd noises at times. I'm chalking it down to her lack of hearing... super fine tuned sense of smell though. She'll go nuts scratching at the fridge. We'll move it a cm and there will be the smallest crumb you've even seen waiting there for her... :love::LOL:
Speaking of a finely tuned sense of smell, I smell things that others don't normally smell. Scary when you smell electronics burning and trying to figure out where it's coming from.

LD50

Don't be judgmental, it's entirely possible for a person to live in a car and still run a small business like pool cleaning.
Well judging by that pool he should be able to find his own place in NO time.