Online Dating

biometrics

By witty, do you mean over-the-top? Seeing some of what it has generated for me has me thinking that I could have some fun with this.
Sorry didn't give the text profile much thought since I went on to the photos. Going to send you what it did of me, not sure I want to post it public as it is so good... very interesting...

Nicholas

Oh btw, gym and paintball? @Nicholas ?
Everything I fed into the Bumble profile generator was a fabrication. :p
[I did go to a gym set up by my old school that charged Old Boys R120/month many moons ago when our offices were still in Southernwood, and I felt safer walking wherever I wanted to go. Mostly I used the treadmill and the rowing machines.

Paintball? I don't like the thought of being hit. Give me something like a paintball mortar to provide fire support instead.

And yes, some of those questions are tricky.

"Hello, Reader. I don't have much to say about myself. I'm not brave enough to message you, so message me if you want to be friends."

Last edited:

biometrics

Finally got the results from datingbyai.com and they don't look like me at all. photoai.me did a much better job.

biometrics

Tinder and Bumble seem like trash apps. After hours of swiping it’s just ugly unattractive people. Sorry ugly unattractive people!

Hinge seems way better than that outdated style.

Last edited:

Nicholas

I have heard about Hinge and how they say that they want users to stop needing the software as soon as possible. Have you set up a profile there?
I guess living near a large population centre helps.

/sorry, word outputter is extra clumsy this morning

Last edited:

biometrics

I have heard about Hinge and how they say that they want users to stop needing the software as soon as possible. Have you set up a profile there?
I guess living near a large population centre helps.

/sorry, word outputter is extra clumsy this morning
I have, no luck so far.

biometrics

There is a difference between "ugly" and non-attraction. Calling people ugly is uncalled for.
Guess you haven’t tried these apps.

And if it offended you, I withdraw “ugly people” and replace it with “unattractive people”.