LPW #3: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodrayneZA

Something told me to do this

Sir Edward Richard Henry, 1st Baronet, GCVO, KCB, CSI, KPM was the Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis from 1903 to 1918. His commission saw the introduction of police dogs to the force, but he is best remembered today for his championship of the method of fingerprinting to identify criminals.

Jings

Maybe it wasn't a puppy, sounds more like a chinchilla.

Unless bulldog is your pet name for a lion that's wrong.
Ok, national dog then.

Edit: @Dave you need to Google. Bulldog is Great Britain's (UK) national animal, while lion is England's.

Last edited:

BloodrayneZA

In the latest Sherlock Holmes movie, Will Ferrell's character said he invented fingerprinting.
Well he played a role in my life a few years back with one of my ex’s - through Edward, I learnt who my ex truly was and I confronted him after gathering all the evidence against him. Edward came to me in a dream and showed me the truth. He was and is my guardian and looked out for me

Jings

Well he played a role in my life a few years back with one of my ex’s - through Edward, I learnt who my ex truly was and I confronted him after gathering all the evidence against him. Edward came to me in a dream and showed me the truth. He was and is my guardian and looked out for me

Wow, that is incredible. Glad you got help getting out of that one.
Dave's guardian is called Eddie or Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.