LPW #3: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribs

Yet today you're an awesome trainer who knows Excel backwards and can code, not to mention own business.
She still thinks my logic is weird and has no idea how I do what I do. Mind you - I wonder about that too.

Tribs

Oh that, been in finance too long. :LOL:

Strange, the work that I've seen on your avatars seems creative and well thought out.
I agree - he is creative and talented. He and I often discuss the opposite ends of that point.

Jings

Superhero images and bodies of related text are not what I would consider original.
Is it imperative to be original when many artists work is theme based? Look at deepfake videos as an example. Material used is not original by far, yet the end result is something creative.

Nicholas

Is it imperative to be original when many artists work is theme based? Look at deepfake videos as an example. Material used is not original by far, yet the end result is something creative.
Is it really original if it has been done before? Are there very many original ideas left? [That was something that bothered me when it came to creative writing in high school.]

Jings

Is it really original if it has been done before? Are there very many original ideas left? [That was something that bothered me when it came to creative writing in high school.]
Had many an argument with myself over the same question, and still don't have an answer. Creativity is like numbers. You can't touch, smell, taste and see numbers any more than you can creativity. It's in the mind, and how do you what you create hasn't been thought up by someone already?

Art is another story altogether, because it's not art until it's on a medium.

BloodrayneZA

The way you depict the other side is fascinating. It appears more colourful than this side of the door. You know there's a path but can't see where it leads until you walk through the door.
Yes, I know I should post in the Paranormal thread but I can tell you one thing, I know what the other side looks like. I've been there a few times. One time it was like the old cobbled streets of England with the oil lamps and horse carriages. I was moving people over through a veil and crossed back.

BloodrayneZA

Only if you modify it, then it becomes yours. I'm also a writer too but taking a very long time to finish my book. Lol. Mine started at the beginning in ancient Alexandria and evolved into a totally different world (Atlantis like), think Wonder Woman but filled with magic and healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.