LPW #3: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribs

I have developed a sore throat and subsequently notified the nurse who helps to take care of Beatty House. I'm not taking any chances.
Do take care of yourself. You cannot be too careful where your health is concerned. I do not want to lose a friend. So hope it is nothing.

biometrics

I can see the point of this.
I'm not a collector. But my business partner's sister sent it to me from Japan ten years ago and she has since died from breast cancer. So I keep it in memory of her.

Jings

I still play with toys, and not all of them are the electronic type.

I should have guessed by your avatar creations. Guess that's what happens when you have a creative and fertile imagination. My imagination is too practical. When I think of problems, it's mostly practical solutions that is visualised in my mind. I have to go to Pinterest for cool, creative inspiration.

Tribs

I should have guessed by your avatar creations. Guess that's what happens when you have a creative and fertile imagination. My imagination is too practical. When I think of problems, it's mostly practical solutions that is visualised in my mind. I have to go to Pinterest for cool, creative inspiration.
My mother would have been happier had I had a mind that was logical and practical (according to her definitions).

Jings

My mother would have been happier had I had a mind that was logical and practical (according to her definitions).

Yet today you're an awesome trainer who knows Excel backwards and can code, not to mention own business.

Status
Not open for further replies.