LPW 22: The ides of March 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

Cat is surveying its domain.
Or in this instance, formulating annexure plans.

It is shy, and turns tail at the sight of my Mum or brother. [I don't live with them. I used to visit them every Sunday before the pandemic, and have permission to do so when we are on alert level 1.

Nicholas

I went to the library on Saturday morning, and met my brother for coffee afterwards. I don't go anywhere unless I must. When we go out, we have to shower, put on a clean set of clothes, and soak what we went out in in hot, soapy water. Going out more regularly would mean having to do more of that. It increases the amount of laundry I have to do in a week, and I find that a pain in the neck. When I was going in to work for 3 days out of 5 during the latter part of last year, I was having to do almost twice as much laundry as usual, and I'm lazy - not the biggest fan of ironing.

biometrics

I though that we were on the verge of a third wave.
We may have a third wave if we follow the European trend, which we have been. But at the moment we are at a low. Even Mr paranoid me (I bought a hazmat suit), are more relaxed about the whole thing. Wear a mask in public and sanatise and you should be fine.

biometrics

I went to the library on Saturday morning, and met my brother for coffee afterwards. I don't go anywhere unless I must. When we go out, we have to shower, put on a clean set of clothes, and soak what we went out in in hot, soapy water. Going out more regularly would mean having to do more of that. It increases the amount of laundry I have to do in a week, and I find that a pain in the neck. When I was going in to work for 3 days out of 5 during the latter part of last year, I was having to do almost twice as much laundry as usual, and I'm lazy - not the biggest fan of ironing.
Jeez. I know I'm a bit of a germophobe but that is more than I would do atm.

biometrics

To add, we now know infections are mainly by airborn transmission. Though I still disinfect my shopping and deliveries it's likely not a big infection vector.

Sinbad

Ambushed by holiday.
Me too. Sent my private banker an email asking what the fuck was up with my transaction exceeding the out-of-hours limits at 12 o'clock in the bloody afternoon.

Felt a bit sheepish an hour or so later when I remembered....

biometrics

Me too. Sent my private banker an email asking what the fuck was up with my transaction exceeding the out-of-hours limits at 12 o'clock in the bloody afternoon.

Felt a bit sheepish an hour or so later when I remembered....
Don't they call it bank holidays over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.