LPW 22: The ides of March 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnatan56

We may have a third wave if we follow the European trend, which we have been. But at the moment we are at a low. Even Mr paranoid me (I bought a hazmat suit), are more relaxed about the whole thing. Wear a mask in public and sanatise and you should be fine.
You'll see it start jumping end of this week due to long weekend and definitely by the end of the month due to Easter holidays.

As an aside, I went from 2/3 coffees a day to one every second day now, fun not having own coffee machine and the stores around here are too expensive or make garbage coffee. :(

Nicholas

You'll see it start jumping end of this week due to long weekend and definitely by the end of the month due to Easter holidays.

As an aside, I went from 2/3 coffees a day to one every second day now, fun not having own coffee machine and the stores around here are too expensive or make garbage coffee. :(
Some humans just cannot or flatly refuse to comply with regulations. :rolleyes:😠

I don't suppose that government is going to cancel Easter as it did last year....<sigh>

Tribs

What would you do if you didn't have work to get you out of bed in the mornings?
I would do photography. I would learn to draw and paint. I would work in my garden and learn more about woodworking. I would build things. I would go places (provided I had money)

I am going to go on a smithing course with a friend of mine (when covid is over) and we are going to learn to make a Viking ax. It is going to be awesome.

spiderz

I would do photography. I would learn to draw and paint. I would work in my garden and learn more about woodworking. I would build things. I would go places (provided I had money)

I am going to go on a smithing course with a friend of mine (when covid is over) and we are going to learn to make a Viking ax. It is going to be awesome.
Who does the smithing courses?

I some plate metal courses here in stellenbosch i'm interested in...

Status
Not open for further replies.