LPW 20: Last Plodder Wins

Tribs

Soon we'll see even bigger explosion of foliage.
That is true.

I need to work out what grass has crept into my lawn. Will take a pic later - there are tufts sprouting up higher than the surrounding lawn.

Johnatan56

Don't worry your turn is coming.
Lol, dams are fine, just the UV is a bit extreme (well, right now it's "very high", but was outside, quite strong).
1610357040900.png
Next week looking better, besides this week looks like the rest of the month is looking pretty nice. Going to see if I can go hiking on a weekend.

EDIT:
1610357167247.png
I like how CoCT doesn't show the last year levels anymore since % is now high, they only did it to show bad it is and that water levies should just continue the entire time. Still quite annoyed about that Level 1 vs Level 3 price hike. Wonder how their budget is going to do for 2021.

Jings

Lol, dams are fine, just the UV is a bit extreme (well, right now it's "very high", but was outside, quite strong).
View attachment 10145
Next week looking better, besides this week looks like the rest of the month is looking pretty nice. Going to see if I can go hiking on a weekend.

EDIT:
View attachment 10146
I like how CoCT doesn't show the last year levels anymore since % is now high, they only did it to show bad it is and that water levies should just continue the entire time. Still quite annoyed about that Level 1 vs Level 3 price hike. Wonder how their budget is going to do for 2021.

Didn't mean now, but in winter. Gauteng winters are dry with high UV.

Nice to see good weather is expected for your weekend hike.

Sorry you have to pay more for water. Doubt the levies will come down, usually it just increases.