Look: Fed up of the scourge of rape and femicide, SA women turn to guns for protection

TabacNW

no its not. The article makes absolutely no reference to race of perpetrators whatsoever
"These trainings have a focus on young black women, statistically most impacted by crimes," says Themba Kubheka, who organised the female-only training for GOSA.
So it's white men raping and killing black woman ?

Paul Hjul

It is white, black, coloured, short, tall etc ... men. The article makes no assertion as to the perpetrator makeup whatsoever. Considering the conviction rates white men disproportionately commit crimes against black women (with white men making up less than 5% of the population) and black men disproportionately commit violent crimes where the victim is a black man. In absolute values the majority of criminal acts are inevitably committed by black individuals by nature of demographics.

You chose to read into the article something not stated. To pretend that your prejudices are "facts" is dispicably dishonest. Its quite easy to get off the bus, simply admit a lapse and move on. You don't have to be a moron.

SoldierMan

It is white, black, coloured, short, tall etc ... men. The article makes no assertion as to the perpetrator makeup whatsoever. Considering the conviction rates white men disproportionately commit crimes against black women (with white men making up less than 5% of the population) and black men disproportionately commit violent crimes where the victim is a black man. In absolute values the majority of criminal acts are inevitably committed by black individuals by nature of demographics.

You chose to read into the article something not stated. To pretend that your prejudices are "facts" is dispicably dishonest. Its quite easy to get off the bus, simply admit a lapse and move on. You don't have to be a moron.

Have you got a link to statistics for white men committing crime against black women. Or are we just to take your word for it. I assume you read it somewhere and didn't conjure them from a magic hat like you do other "facts".

Paul Hjul

data on victims:

general discussion on the Huntley thesis:

Conviction rates are paradoxically not widely disseminated such as to include racial breakdown but violent crimes sees white men above the proportion of the population which we occupy. Even on prison population figures (which includes property crimes) the extrapolation could be inferred as plausible.

It is probable that you have no idea what disproportionally means.

Dave

Have you got a link to statistics for white men committing crime against black women.

Surely you must have some knowledge of white men sneaking into the maids quarters at night and raping the maid? It was something that seemed to happen on occasion amongst inbred types back in the day, anecdotally speaking, of course.

Do you know anything about it, PretendSoldierBoy?

Y2K

Brilliant, it's about time the tide is turned and women start protecting themselves.

This country has turned into a cesspool and the men are the ones shitting in it.

Can you imagine confiding in a friend after being raped and then he in turn rapes you.... shocking.
I foresee a lot of innocent guys being killed :(

SoldierMan

data on victims:

Conviction rates are paradoxically not widely disseminated such as to include racial breakdown but violent crimes sees white men above the proportion of the population which we occupy. Even on prison population figures (which includes property crimes) the extrapolation could be inferred as plausible.

Yeah thanks for the all the links but can't you point out exactly where it says that white men disproportionally commit crime against black women?

I don't seem to be able to find it in those links. Give me a page number.

And yes, I don't understand what disproportionally means, could you explain that too, thanks.

SoldierMan

I foresee a lot of innocent guys being killed :(

Do you know the rate at which women are being murdered and raped in SA. I don't think arming some women is going to create a sudden surge in the deaths of innocent men.

SoldierMan

data on victims:

Hey @Paul Hjul where are those statistics on white men committing crimes disproportionately against black women.

Or were you bulls***ing again and someone called you on it and you didn't expect to have to deliver?

It's not that hard, just a page number will do, or this will be the second time you are just making up stuff.

Paul Hjul

Its not my fault you are too fucking stupid to work with what you've already been given.

SoldierMan

That doesn’t bother the inbred yahoos and wannabe rambos who think it’s some form of god given right they can have as many guns as they want.

“give me mah guns Cletus”

Ah your true colours revealed. You don't care one bit about the black women that are being killed and raped as long as you can bash the rednecks and gun enthusiasts.
And it doesn't bother Afrikaaner haters like you that farmers are being killed, all you care about is having a go at so-called racists.

SoldierMan

Its not my fault you are too fucking stupid to work with what you've already been given.

Hahahaha so basically you post a tome of data and expect me to go through it when you supposedly have read it and could just point it out for everyone to see.

Nah, I smell a rat, or you are just being lazy. Give a page number, I don't have the time to go through two 100 page PDFs.
I don't even know why you posted the last article, it was just about coloured people being imprisoned at a higher rate than their black counterparts. What the heck has that got to do with the topic we are discussing?

Stop stalling and dish out the "facts".