Is this you?

Paul Hjul

I am suggesting that "non-binary" doesn't mean what you think it means

sadly this isn't because its a difficult concept, it is because you are a fucking moron.

dabean

I'm still not convinced that @SoldierMan isn't Droid. No offense, but the indoctrination shines through. Being careful to be "different" doesn't count.

Try saying something original for once.

Paul Hjul

I'm still not convinced that @SoldierMan isn't Droid. No offense, but the indoctrination shines through. Being careful to be "different" doesn't count.

Try saying something original for once.
I was wondering about thus yesterday. I was scrolling through the US election thread to establish how the feud of SoldierBoy with Dave germinated and concluded that unless SoldierBoy is Droid its truly odd how much he hates Dave

dabean

I was wondering about thus yesterday. I was scrolling through the US election thread to establish how the feud of SoldierBoy with Dave germinated and concluded that unless SoldierBoy is Droid its truly odd how much he hates Dave

This forum has quite a small reach too. He'll obviously lay into us for being indoctrinated ourselves, but we're real people ffs.

I have no problem with honest discourse. I haven't seen anything from him meeting that criteria.

Rudolph Hart

Yeah, I’m normally quite friendly, but tend to get annoyed with arseholes quite quickly. Pretty much like here.

I’m probably better at insulting people on here than in real life - the little bit of time it takes to type often clarifies the terminology somewhat.

LD50

hating @Dave is the easy part