I keep getting banned

EADC

Everyone does. I can choose to avoid the snowflakery and stupidity if I wish.

You do get the irony of that right?

You are sheltering yourself from something you deem offensive to you.

Sonikku

You do get the irony of that right?

You are sheltering yourself from something you deem offensive to you.
So what is wrong with that, if you don't want to look into the sun, you get a piece of dark film. Same as some folks here to avoid other people.

EADC

So what is wrong with that, if you don't want to look into the sun, you get a piece of dark film. Same as some folks here to avoid other people.

I guess when you do it its fine, when others do it they are snowflakes?

Sonikku

I Remember now, he was having a rant at all the Millennials not realizing older Millennials are in their 40's already
Milennials in their 40s? So that means I am one... fascinating!
I feel that you're trying to pick a fight with me so in the absence of me expressing what I mean clearly let's make it simple.
I avoid/ignore the 19-35 age group because they're:
  1. Immature
  2. Are dumb
  3. Don't "get" humour, and find many stand up comedians offensive because it inflames the chips on their shoulders
  4. Behave inappropriately in the workplace, by throwing paper planes, balls, etc around. This is why I am permanent WFH so I don't have to deal with that kind of immaturity.
  5. Don't work, lazy as fuck, spend half the day on TikTok/Instagram/Twatter(X)
  6. Constantly complain the aircon "is cold" while most of us die from heat
  7. Have absolutely no interest in anything in common with me
  8. Are especially woke

EADC

Milennials in their 40s? So that means I am one... fascinating!
I feel that you're trying to pick a fight with me so in the absence of me expressing what I mean clearly let's make it simple.
I avoid/ignore the 19-35 age group because they're:
  1. Immature
  2. Are dumb
  3. Don't "get" humour, and find many stand up comedians offensive because it inflames the chips on their shoulders
  4. Behave inappropriately in the workplace, by throwing paper planes, balls, etc around. This is why I am permanent WFH so I don't have to deal with that kind of immaturity.
  5. Don't work, lazy as fuck, spend half the day on TikTok/Instagram/Twatter(X)
  6. Constantly complain the aircon "is cold" while most of us die from heat
  7. Have absolutely no interest in anything in common with me
  8. Are especially woke

You know what they say about running into assholes all day.

Don't blame a generation of people because alot of those sound like you problems.

Baxteen

making a complete generalization about an entire age group is never a solution.
age group, race, gender, sexual orientation never generalize about those things.
change the post to say any other of those things and you can clearly see what I mean.

but again everything you mention again points to you being the problem.
claiming immaturity and not getting humor? so you made a racist/Sexist joke and got called our now you are bitter.

Cant fix problems if you don't identify them in yourself in order to fix them.

Sonikku

You know what they say about running into assholes all day.

Don't blame a generation of people because alot of those sound like you problems.
Thank you, funny how those people got fired eventually. So I guess it was a me problem all along.
I won't post here again!

EADC

Thank you, funny how those people got fired eventually. So I guess it was a me problem all along.
I won't post here again!

Don't be such a snowflake.

You can post what you like but I can also call you out if its dumb.

Thugscub

Banned recently?
Don't see a lot of pics these days online of the head twat. Last I saw of him some years ago the fine dining at Vodacom's table made his as round as a beach ball.
Not banned recently, think it was October last year. Was banned for a year maybe 10 years ago.
Stupid cunts still sending me their auto emails.
Bunch of basement living kiddy twats.