I keep getting banned

Thugscub

I got banned again for calling a spade a spade.
Bunch of peasants and nut jobs I have no time for that shit. One little prick called me Hitler so called him a twat. Little useless ran to mods stupid little idiot.
Screw the woke little bunts.

Sonikku

Bunch of peasants and nut jobs I have no time for that shit. One little prick called me Hitler so called him a twat. Little useless ran to mods stupid little idiot.
Ai tog.
I was told recently... can't remember who, that the MyBB forum tends to attract nutjobs and psychopaths like flies to a turd. The whole setup there plays into hivemind psychology and it's difficult to resist. I know this from my own experience. In general it's those nutjobs and psychos who become protected species and have mods to run to. Also, if the mods there weren't bought people and actually impartial, it would be very different.

Rudolph Hart

You’re allowed to say cunt here.

scudsucker

I think you may find a reasonably large number of us here, are what you would consider "woke little bunts". I, for one, will happily take on that epithet, despite the right wing being categorically unable to define what "woke" actually means to them.

I'm woke and I'm proud! Even though I have no idea what "woke" is! But if the right wing are against it, I am pretty sure I will be for it. We just need a definition from the righies so I can decide.

But please enjoy a place where freedom of speech is actually tolerated.

Last edited:

Sonikku

I think you may find a reasonably large number of us here, are what you would consider "woke little bunts"

But please enjoy a place where freedom of speech is actually tolerated.
I am a lot of things but I ain't got no time to be woke. That shit is reserved for the 20-35 year olds or the born in 1994 crowd.
I am not even sure if it's a case of freedom of speech, it's more a case of site owners being so far up some corporate arse that mere words hurt harder than hammers, swords and even pens.

scudsucker

I ain't got no time to be woke.
What, exactly, is "woke"? What is the definition?

Aside: I find it hilarious that the right whingers and so-called centrists bitch so much over there about unfair moderation when the whole place is a bastion of right wing thought. The "evidence" of mod bias is that more righties get banned, but these idiots do not notice that those banned are going fucking extreme. Our dear friend Xarog got banned (the first time) for suggesting Greta Thunberg, then underage, suck his tiny cock. Do you see the "woke" people suggesting such things?

People on the right get banned for racism, sexism, basically being a cunt. I got banned for trolling them, which makes be kind of proud. And no, I did not report people, I enticed them to speak their mind. Unfortunately for them, what was in their mind was repulsive enough even for the mods.

Last edited:

Sonikku

What, exactly, is "woke"?
Woke is this thing where people are super alert on forums/social media/TikTok/news sites etc for any kind of slight injustice
The dictionary says:
adjective. having or marked by an active awareness of systemic injustices and prejudices, especially those involving the treatment of ethnic, racial, or sexual...
The problem is it's extended to sexual orientation, and any kind of "wrong" So it's SJWing on steroids

scudsucker

Woke is this thing where people are super alert on forums/social media/TikTok/news sites etc for any kind of slight injustice
The dictionary says:
adjective. having or marked by an active awareness of systemic injustices and prejudices, especially those involving the treatment of ethnic, racial, or sexual...
The problem is it's extended to sexual orientation, and any kind of "wrong" So it's SJWing on steroids
And you think equality in society (aka social justice) is a bad thing? To which social group should I adhere in order to be non-woke?

White, male, Christian?

I mean, the revered US Constitution (the kind of boilerplate for freedom and equality) begins, "We the people" - all inclusive and all equal?

* yes, the French got there first
** yes, at the time the Constitution was written it did not apply to Black people.

Last edited:

satanboy

The dictionary says:
Doesn't sound wrong to me.

Then I am woke.....so suck my cock. :LOL:

I don't give a fuck.

scudsucker

Ja, "woke" seems much more like, in right wing political/Christian theory, far more like the precise opposite of:

"Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself" from the Book of Leviticus 19:18, followed by Jesus in Mark 12:31 saying basically the same thing.

Was Jesus "woke"? Is being nice to people a bad thing?

Last edited:

scudsucker

I am awake so am I woke?
Not enough. Lean to the right.

Actually, now I think about it, I sleep on the right side of the bed, so when I wake up, I am not woke.

But when I cross the bed to go for a piss, then I pass some barrier that makes me woke.

Of course I quickly pass the woke/non-woke barrier on return, unless one of my bastard cats has occupied the nice warm space I left behind.

Last edited:

Thugscub

Not being left or right. Its using the pip. Common sense.
Its not as common as we think it is.

Sonikku

Not being left or right. Its using the pip. Common sense.
Its not as common as we think it is.
Common sense is going the way of the dinosaurs I'm afraid. I am seeing a new generation of youth that have none of it, and don't even understand humour.

EADC

Common sense is going the way of the dinosaurs I'm afraid. I am seeing a new generation of youth that have none of it, and don't even understand humour.

Every generation thinks they are the best and have it all, the kids are fine.

Maybe you not as funny as you think?

Sonikku

Every generation thinks they are the best and have it all, the kids are fine.

Maybe you not as funny as you think?
I don't think any of that. I most certainly don't have it all.
When I was referring to humour I was referring to comedy out there. Kids getting offended / feels hurt at some stand up comedy.
Implicit in that was also the fact that the kids are fucking dumb these days. Can't even work an elevator or start a generator.

EADC

I don't think any of that. I most certainly don't have it all.
When I was referring to humour I was referring to comedy out there. Kids getting offended / feels hurt at some stand up comedy.
Implicit in that was also the fact that the kids are fucking dumb these days. Can't even work an elevator or start a generator.

Are they offended? or are they rejecting lazy misogyny and racism, etc, disguised as comedy?