I keep getting banned

Ghost64

Hi

I keep getting banned from mybb, I’m getting the error, previously banned member.

Whats the deal with that?

Rudolph Hart

Yes but I think they think I’m eks somebody, I’m not that person...
Yeah, that’s a game they like to play over there. A lot of butt hurt from way back in the past, someone who should have been banned but was left to fester for way too long.

RedViking

Doing a Ghost64 search shows the word "race" and "troll" come up a few times.

Ghost64

Yeah, that’s a game they like to play over there. A lot of butt hurt from way back in the past, someone who should have been banned but was left to fester for way too long.
So they call everyone Eks then get them banned? 🤬
So dumb...

RedViking

What does that mean? You the dude that eats avos?
I do eat avos. I am not sure if am THE dude that eat avos? :unsure:

It means that when I do a search on mybb the word race and troll comes up a few times. So maybe they associate you with another user that is obsessed with race and a troll that got banned?

So don't make your next user name Ghost65

EADC

The mods there are wanna be cops, they get a kick out of the "power". I was banned there last year for no reason after being a member since Aug 2003 and 70,000 posts.

Its who does not get banned that irks me the most.

biometrics

Its who does not get banned that irks me the most.
My bannings (before it was a permanent ban) was due to me not being pro crypto. Dissenting opinions were not allowed. Since I got that overturned with the help of MickeyD in 2018 I was repeated targetted by the mods to work me out. From someone that had zero infractions in 15 years I got something like 15 that year.

Since he died that place has become even more poisonous than it was. It really is not a nice place to visit. I'm actually glad they banned me!

EADC

My bannings (before it was a permanent ban) was due to me not being pro crypto. Dissenting opinions were not allowed. Since I got that overturned with the help of MickeyD in 2018 I was repeated targetted by the mods to work me out. From someone that had zero infractions in 15 years I got something like 15 that year.

Seems like someone personally didn't like you but that would not surprise me.

Since he died that place has become even more poisonous than it was. It really is not a nice place to visit. I'm actually glad they banned me!

Definately agree with this it really became very toxic.

Ghost64

I do eat avos. I am not sure if am THE dude that eat avos? :unsure:

It means that when I do a search on mybb the word race and troll comes up a few times. So maybe they associate you with another user that is obsessed with race and a troll that got banned?

So don't make your next user name Ghost65
Yip avo with eggs, yuck.
It was elections so race comes up often.
I did say keep getting banned coz I tried another name lolzz!

Ghost64

Ye i didn’t get any warnings, just straight ban for being somebody called Eks...