Home Brewing

biometrics

when i chatted to Lynnae this morning she said she will have stock again next week, i will let you knows as soon as i know, delivery is a flatrate of R85 as far as i remember
If I knew about this earlier, I would have ordered half a dozen! Learning quick...

biometrics

yup, so glad i ordered 2 weeks ago, i bought 6 cans to make 126 litres beer
just as a what the hell why not

so glad i did

i hugged my tins this morning when i got them
I'll keep doing this after lockdown ends one day. Craft beer was becoming way to expensive.

Papa Smurf

I'll keep doing this after lockdown ends one day. Craft beer was becoming way to expensive.
i started this easy way of brewing beer in 2000 because it tastes better than any SAB beer out there by far and it is cheaper than buying SAB beer (except for the Lion quarts at R10.50 which i cant stand)

biometrics

i started this easy way of brewing beer in 2000 because it tastes better than any SAB beer out there by far and it is cheaper than buying SAB beer (except for the Lion quarts at R10.50 which i cant stand)
And often craft beers aren't that great anyway. Can't believe I only learnt about this now. /smacks head

R

[)roi(]

yup, so glad i ordered 2 weeks ago, i bought 6 cans to make 126 litres beer
just as a what the hell why not

so glad i did

i hugged my tins this morning when i got them
126 litres sounds like a lot if its only you; doesn't stretch quite as far when friends want to raid your beer cellar. Just finished bottling the last of a 120l mix of two ciders and hefeweizen; 160 quarts bottles. I haven't brewed this much beer at one time ever.