Happy Meter

Tribs

3 - someone reversed into me and is trying to claim my undamaged car scraped the shit out of his

Sinbad

First going to the cops - then if I am at fault = I will inform my insurance. Otherwise I am telling my insurance to tell the man what he can do with his claim
Inform your insurance anyway. You are required to - and let them fight the guy off. That's what you pay them for.

Tribs

Inform your insurance anyway. You are required to - and let them fight the guy off. That's what you pay them for.
Have to go to the police first - then I will send them all the photos and explain things. Strange thing is - the guy never took my insurance details
I have his though

Tribs

I have had an incident before where I reported it and they never did and nothing happened. Lot of work for nothing. But it is the law - and apart from driving to fast - I do follow the law.

I do try and do that last one - but it is really hard.

Sinbad

Have to go to the police first - then I will send them all the photos and explain things. Strange thing is - the guy never took my insurance details
I have his though
You actually don't have to go to the police. Here is your timesaver tip for the day. You can thank me by giving hubby an awesome blowie or something ;)