Happy Meter

Spizz

That's cool, just like SA.

Your reaching here dude. A courier is a courier and the world has them, but they have a fully functional postal service that costs less than a pound to send a letter from the Shetland islands to Cornwall the next day. And a post box is never less than a short walk away.

I’ve had mail delivered once this year at home. And my sons sweatshirt sent from the US took from December landing in Joburg to November the same year to get to Onrus post office.

Now I read today our post offices are closing because they can’t pay the rent? What a joke they really are.

Sinbad

Your reaching here dude. A courier is a courier and the world has them, but they have a fully functional postal service that costs less than a pound to send a letter from the Shetland islands to Cornwall the next day. And a post box is never less than a short walk away.

I’ve had mail delivered once this year at home. And my sons sweatshirt sent from the US took from December landing in Joburg to November the same year to get to Onrus post office.

Now I read today our post offices are closing because they can’t pay the rent? What a joke they really are.
My wife has had a few dealings in the last couple of weeks with the Post Office in the Leaping Frog in fourways.
There's one dude working there. Doing his absolute best. Looking for packages for customers using his cellphone as a torch, because there's no electricity, because the bill has not been paid.

Spizz

My wife has had a few dealings in the last couple of weeks with the Post Office in the Leaping Frog in fourways.
There's one dude working there. Doing his absolute best. Looking for packages for customers using his cellphone as a torch, because there's no electricity, because the bill has not been paid.

It was in the news today that post offices are closing because they can’t pay the rent.

biometrics

Lol, yes I know our PO is fucked. But I get awesome service from the couriers here. R99 to anywhere is pretty good imo.

Sinbad

Surprisingly, netflix in the UK has things like QI and Mock the Week available. This pleases me greatly!

Spizz

Did you not get it in SA?

Very little U.K. tv on Netflix SA. If you want and don’t have a VPN for BBC iplayer etc, r/TVRemix is a great resource for downloading shows the day after they are shown. I’ve just watched last nights Masterchef for example.